GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Flyers @ Sens - Saturday, Mar 15th 7:00pm, City

+10
LeCaptain
wprager
Flo The Action
Ev
Cap'n Clutch
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
Vandelay
NEELY
tim1_2
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Another really-need-to-win game. Hammond vs Mason or maybe Emery. Let's burgle those hams.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Huge game (again). Flyers shouldn't bring their A game tonight and Ottawa most certainly should.

Hammond... does he do it again? At some point you have to question if he's for real or not.

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

Huge game in that a loss changes the optics- fall behind Florida again, lost opportunity to gain on the caps. You gotta think he's gonna lose at some point but the way this team is playing, you never know. They're resilient and completely focused on the team game so even if they do lose, I don't see it being a fall apart type of loss.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Huge game (again).  Flyers shouldn't bring their A game tonight and Ottawa most certainly should.  

Hammond... does he do it again?  At some point you have to question if he's for real or not.

Are there hams to be burgled?

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
NEELY wrote:Huge game (again).  Flyers shouldn't bring their A game tonight and Ottawa most certainly should.  

Hammond... does he do it again?  At some point you have to question if he's for real or not.

Two greasy Big-Mac points, every game.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rooneypoo wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Then it's settled.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tonight?

- Unknown Author

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Naw tomorrow

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Then it's settled.
is he for real? i'm not sure about that. do goaltenders go on streaks? countless examples. should we ride it? absolutely. should he get a fair shot at being a back-up going forwards? possibly if he can maintain this going back to bingo. im sure there's a lot of lessons leanred for him being up here.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

For real, for now.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:Naw tomorrow

Phew!

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dean Brown's been running his mouth off in pre-game shows how no team ever makes it into the playoffs if they are not in a playoff position by the Christmas break.  With the exception of Washington, who did it something like 2 years ago.  I keep saying that's BS.  Maybe he means a team has never made up a 10 point (or more) deficit.  But that's not what he has been saying.

So I checked it out.  Going only back as far as last year, at the Christmas break we had Boston-Tampa-Montreal-Pittsburgh-Washington-Philly-Detroit-Toronto.  We all know Toronto didn't make it last year.  And neither did Washington -- they got passed by Rangers and Jackets.  

OK, maybe he meant the All Star Break.  Nope, the Leafs were still in the first Wildcard spot, 7 points up on Columbus.

Last edited by wprager on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Then it's settled.
is he for real? i'm not sure about that. do goaltenders go on streaks? countless examples. should we ride it? absolutely. should he get a fair shot at being a back-up going forwards? possibly if he can maintain this going back to bingo. im sure there's a lot of lessons leanred for him being up here.

Friedman basically said the sens will be trading one of lehner or Anderson and signing Hammond

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They better trade Anderson if they trade anyone; regardless of the Hammond situation.

- Unknown Author

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Agreed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum