GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Flames @ Sens - Sunday, Mar 8th 7:00pm, City

+8
Vandelay
wprager
Ev
SeawaySensFan
Hobiesens
Cap'n Clutch
NEELY
tim1_2
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Vandelay

Sophomore
Sophomore

Ya, they sat back but three of those goals were lucky bounces.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hfboards people are embarrassing, saying we're so terrible, Diddle Cameron, and all that sort of Dung. One bad period for christ sakes

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

They looked really tired from what I saw in the third. Anderson looking like he needs to get back in the swing of things. no really impressed. But a win is a win!

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

see? It all worked out. Good wake up call, get the win. Lesson learned. Bring on the Bs

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

Flo The Action wrote:They  looked really tired from what I saw in the third. Anderson looking like he needs to get back in the swing of things. no really impressed. But a win is a win!

They weren't tired. They killed them for two periods and thought the game was over. Anderson should have had the first (weird bounce). Second and third were lucky bounces. Fourth was a nice goal.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Game of the Year on Tuesday. Imma get myself some front row tickets for this dandy

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

when it's 4-0 it is pretty much over. I can't blame them for being loose in the third

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ridiculous. I dunno what goalie we start vs the Bs...?

Crazy game. My god damn heart can't take this Dung.

Beer

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

FUCKIN Russell cost me $100 in fantasy. Diddle

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

This guy @mlavigne74 on Twitter is going Dung about Cameron putting Andy in. Asking for his head and job. Really going overboard. It's actually quite funny.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TheAvatar wrote:This guy @mlavigne74 on Twitter is going Dung about Cameron putting Andy in. Asking for his head and job. Really going overboard. It's actually quite funny.
you were going to have to at one point. wonder if they go back to him for the B's. honestly Anderson needs to get in game mode.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm not sure how you blame The Gregger. He shouldn't have to face 24 shots in one period. Besides, he ended the shoot out with a save.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, Matrix didn't look that bad. Not much else he could've done. His team went to sleep in front of him in the 3rd.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Defibralator gonna be needed soon

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Anderson was great first two periods. The whole team wen to sleep in the third. With the switch to DST you'd think they'd be awful in the first.

24 shots in a period is pretty awful, but Andy also has to make one or two of those saves. 20 of 24 is .833. 22/24 is .917 and a regulation 4-2 win (or even 5-2 with an empty netter).

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Anderson was great first two periods.  The whole team wen to sleep in the third.  With the switch to DST you'd think they'd be awful in the first.

24 shots in a period is pretty awful, but Andy also has to make one or two of those saves.  20 of 24 is .833.  22/24 is .917 and a regulation 4-2 win (or even 5-2 with an empty netter).

24 shots is more than a shot per minute. And a lot of those were quality shots where Anderson DID make the saves. Any normal person would have collapsed into a pile of goo under those circumstances.

A win is a win at this point and giving up that point to a team from the West is no big deal.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Glad to see the Gregger finally has someone around to stand up for him.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

All kidding aside it is concerning that the team played lights out during this stretch and then Anderson goes in and they can't string together a 60 minute effort.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum