GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Sens @ Panthers - Friday, Nov 28, 7:30 PM

+6
Oglethorpe
Flo The Action
NEELY
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
wprager
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens in Florida. Anderson goes in goal since he is something like 100-2-1 against his old team, and since it's back to back games he was getting one of them anyway. Phillips probably in for Borowiecki, who didn't finish last game (LBI). Michalek in for Greening. Hints made of possible other moves (Methot in for Weircioch?)

Sens could catch a break as Luongo is day-to-day after taking himself out of the previous game. Montoya is the likely starter.

Sens are 1 point back of the Leafs with a game in hand, so a win would put them back in a wildcard spot. They are also 3 back of the Bruins, with two games in hand, so a win tonight is an excellent start on that front, too.

GO SENS GO!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Montoya in for Lou, confirmed.
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/flapanthers/2014/11/the-day-after-luongo-will-miss-friday-montoya-starts-v-sens-ellis-coming-back-up-bolland-close-upshall-on-ir.html

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

Sens could catch a break as Luongo is day-to-day after taking himself out of the previous game.

Another "break" eh? Laugh1 Does this mean another hard fought one-goal win against a mediocre team?

Laughing3

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Really no reason not to win tonight, especially against a team we traditionally own. Enter the Matrix .

Hopefully Michalek is all fired up....

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:

Sens could catch a break as Luongo is day-to-day after taking himself out of the previous game.

Another "break" eh? Laugh1 Does this mean another hard fought one-goal win against a mediocre team?

Laughing3

My name is Al Montoya.
You shot at my goal.
Prepare to die.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Meh, w/e, they get another backup, who cares? No one will care and shouldn't care if the Sens make the playoffs.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

These are the games we gotta win.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:These are the games we gotta win.

And this is why I hate all this Alfie distraction. Would prefer he did it in the off-season. Unless of course they run with my idea to have him not only sign a one-day contract but actually skate the warmups.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dammit! I'm getting caught up in this crap.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Really no reason not to win tonight, especially against a team we traditionally own.  Enter the Matrix .

Don't have to worry about that. The desire always seems to be there.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

If the Sens win this one they go into tomorrow nights game with 6 of a possible 10 points in a very tough stretch. If they some how find a way to grab a point after a possible win tonight that's exactly where I thought it could be deemed a successful week in a very tough part of their schedule.

6 out of 12 points in this stretch is acceptable
7 out of 12 would be great
8 out of 12 would be as good as any team in the NHL could have hoped for.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

naw.... they'll win whatever game for alfie

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Really no reason not to win tonight, especially against a team we traditionally own.  Enter the Matrix .

Don't have to worry about that. The desire always seems to be there.

Matthew 26:41

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Holy shiznit let's drop the puck already!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:Holy shiznit let's drop the puck already!!!

Patience grasshopper.

GAME DAY: Sens @ Panthers - Friday, Nov 28, 7:30 PM 38159d1406426230-dart-photo-game-kungfu22

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum