GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+19
Cap'n Clutch
DefenceWinsChampionships
asq2
TheAvatar
Fulcrum
Hobiesens
LeCaptain
spader
Flo The Action
SensHulk
Ev
Hoags
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
wprager
sandysensfan
shabbs
NEELY
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Lotta noise being made about Ladd missing a game for the birth of his daughter... Jets lost the game...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/andrew-ladd-blasted-for-choosing-birth-of-child-over-jets-game-143350292.html

Always a polarizing decision. I can't blame him, I'd have done the same thing. Family first Wing Dang Doodle.

Diddle that, I'd be there for the birth of my child before I played an NHL hockey game.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:Lotta noise being made about Ladd missing a game for the birth of his daughter... Jets lost the game...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/andrew-ladd-blasted-for-choosing-birth-of-child-over-jets-game-143350292.html

Always a polarizing decision. I can't blame him, I'd have done the same thing. Family first Wing Dang Doodle.

Diddle that, I'd be there for the birth of my child before I played an NHL hockey game.

There's nothing polarizing about it. You go be with your family, and that's that. To suggest anything else is ridiculous.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

There's nothing polarizing about it.  You go be with your family, and that's that.  To suggest anything else is ridiculous.  

To suggest anything else means you don't have kids.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If it was game seven of the cup final you are playing that game.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:If it was game seven of the cup final you are playing that game.

True. No way he wouldn't play. Lesson for nhlers: save the unprotected sex for any month but June, July, August, September. Everybody wins!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Was that the first game they've lost? Were the only games they lost the ones where he didn't play for some reason?

Didn't think so.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The Florida Panthers have relieved assistant General Manager, Mike Santos, of his duties effective immediately according to Panthers beat reporter, George Richards, of the Miami Herald.

Richard adds, GM Dale Tallon wants to go in 'different direction.'

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:The Florida Panthers have relieved assistant General Manager, Mike Santos, of his duties effective immediately according to Panthers beat reporter, George Richards, of the Miami Herald.

Richard adds, GM Dale Tallon wants to go in 'different direction.'

I don't think I've *ever* heard of an AGM getting fired.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Leafs bounced to 9th already with the Caps going to OT and their regulation loss tonight.

#18wheeler

#delicious

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Leafs in 10th. Columbus wins. Caps tied with the Leafs but have a game in hand.

Wow.

#delicious

#18wheeler

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sweet sweet #18wheeler.

Toronto has Philly/Detroit on Friday/Saturday, so it doesn't get too much easier for them. Unfortunately, the last little bit of their schedule isn't too tough, finishing with games vs Calgary, Boston, Winnipeg, T-Bay, Florida, and the pathetic Senatores.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Toronto won't win all of those games and if there is 1 team in the world they struggle with for some reason it's Florida.  If they lose to Philly and Detroit on Friday/Sat they are done.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Leafs need to go 6-2 I think if they want to be safe... gonna be hard... their last game vs the Sens may be a big one...

#delicious

#18wheeler

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Man, on Mar. 15th, the Leafs were 2nd in the Atlantic Division with 80 points. 11 days later and a 6-game pointless losing streak... they're in 10th spot. A four way tie with teams that have games in hand on them.

Crazy.

Crazy delicious!

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Leafs need to go 6-2 I think if they want to be safe... gonna be hard... their last game vs the Sens may be a big one...

#delicious

#18wheeler

Only point of happiness this season. If we're going down so are they.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Man, on Mar. 15th, the Leafs were 2nd in the Atlantic Division with 80 points. 11 days later and a 6-game pointless losing streak... they're in 10th spot. A four way tie with teams that have games in hand on them.

Crazy.

Crazy delicious!

That makes this season a little more bearable thinking the Leafs may crash and burn.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

EVERYONE BURNS!!!!!!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

There's still a very good chance Toronto makes the playoffs. Let's not cash this cheque yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum