GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pre-Season Game 4 - Ottawa @ Toronto - Sept 24

+10
Flo The Action
spader
NEELY
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
rooneypoo
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
Ev
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

http://www.viplivebox.eu/ice-hockey/178733/1/toronto-maple-leafs-vs-ottawa-senators-live-stream-online.html

Nod 

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

WTH??! Is #lalala some street name for 'roids?

Pre-Season Game 4 - Ottawa @ Toronto - Sept 24 - Page 3 BU9zqJSCAAAzj00

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Patrick Wiercioch's passes are smoother than my naked Donkey swimming in Spez D's $30

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Smith has no place on this team

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Da costa oozes talent. How do we waive him?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:Patrick Wiercioch's passes are smoother than my naked Donkey swimming in Spez D's $30
gross, but yeah.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DA Costa and Pete fun to watch

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'd take DA Costa over smith right now

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I take that back but DA Costas skill is nice

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Management knows well be in good shape if injuries happen. Depth.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Da Costa's talent has always been obvious and at an elite NHL level. Everything else is in question though so hopefully he turned the corner but again, I think he's a winger at the NHL level.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:I'd take DA Costa over smith right now
Not on the 4th line. Da Costa is a potential 3rd liner who can play the PP on a regular basis at this point. Smith brings somethign unique still and in the 4th line role he will be as solid as you can get.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Lehner is so good it's unreal. Can't believe the Sens have him in the goal for the next 10-15 years.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I just caught the last few minutes, but it looked like Smith had some great chances (according to the montage they showed after the game ended). Is he gonna get back to scoring goals in double digits this season?

Sounds like Greening was solid too. That's important for him at this point, IMO.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

You get 10 from Smith and that's a great season for him. Last year he was for sure out of his element a little with all the injuries and feeling the pressure of a new contract but he looked really solid tonight, motivated to say the least. With Kassian not being able to be an every day player you need guys like Smith and Neil to push the smaller teams around and make them keep their heads up at all times.

Solid win, always nice beating the Leafs but the outcome is again, close to meaningless.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dung stream unable to watch much but got to listen to some. by the sounds of it DaCosta is making a case for himself! you have to think some other team have got to be looking at him? if zib stays on the top 2 line is there a chance DaCosta plays on the 3rd line?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:Dung stream unable to watch much but got to listen to some. by the sounds of it DaCosta is making a case for himself! you have to think some other team have got to be looking at him? if zib stays on the top 2 line is there a chance DaCosta plays on the 3rd line?
We are already full. 11 forwards on one-way contracts, plus Zibanejad, Pageau, Conacher. The first two aren't moving, so that's 13 forwards already. I think they need to send Conacher down for a little work, move or waive JOB (what's the point if they don't let him play) so that will open up room for a 13th forward. But who do you bring up between Stone, Conacher, Hoffman, DaCosta and others?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Peterson and Da Costa both looked really solid and really close.  Then you have Hoffman who is pretty close as well... Going to be tough to send guys back.  Stone was underwhelming for the most part and the majority of camp so he is probably headed back to Bingo for reasons other than he can't be waived.

O'Brien is done, he will be waived and perhaps placed in Bingo if no one claims him.  Question will be if they decide to keep Kassian up in Ottawa which I think they will, they went out and got him for a reason last year so he will be in and out if I had to guess.  One thing is for sure... they will carry 14 forwards all year long.

Ryan/Spezza/Michalek
MacArthur/Turris/Zibanejad
Greening/Pageau/Conacher
Condra/Smith/Neil
Kassian/Da Costa - Hoffman

and Peterson being the 1st callup if Michalek isn't ready or another injury.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum