GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hollweg suspended... again!

+4
smash88
wprager
PTFlea
shabbs
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Hollweg suspended... again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:47 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I can't believe how pissed I am at Hollweg and he's not even on my team. Wow, if I was a Leaf fan, I would be screaming for blood.

17Hollweg suspended... again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:48 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
504Heater wrote:I wanna see it...Sad
It was his usual drop to one knee and fist pump. But the timing was so bad because of the score. If your team is down 5-0 and you put one in, you don't flaunt anything. You cheers your mates and get ready for the next shift.

Oh totally. You definitely don't showboat about a goal that makes it a 4 goal game. Smile I think it's amusing though, Blake knows better...why?

18Hollweg suspended... again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:22 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

He's showboating because he's gonna score about 15 goals this year, so he's gotta celebrate each one like it might be his life.

19Hollweg suspended... again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:48 pm

PKC wrote:He's showboating because he's gonna score about 15 goals this year, so he's gotta celebrate each one like it might be his life.
I haven't heard anything about his condition for awhile....anyone know how his condition is?

20Hollweg suspended... again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:20 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

PKC wrote:He's showboating because he's gonna score about 15 goals this year, so he's gotta celebrate each one like it might be his life.

LOL...

21Hollweg suspended... again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:39 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Man, I'm personally worried about who Hollweg will 'board' the next time he's playing... Any fan might be wondering the same thing...

What a waste of space... I mean he makes McGrattan look decent... LOL

22Hollweg suspended... again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:09 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Cronenbergfan wrote:Man, I'm personally worried about who Hollweg will 'board' the next time he's playing... Any fan might be wondering the same thing...

This is the same guy that Chris Simon freaked out on a while back ago, too, with the whole stick in the face incident -- and he (Simon) did it after a hit from behind from Hollweg, too. The guy has a serious history of doing this and I don't think the short suspensions he's getting are enough.

23Hollweg suspended... again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:37 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This last hit was not as bad as I originally thought, but I still think he should be gone from the league soon.

24Hollweg suspended... again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:38 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

rooneypoo wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:Man, I'm personally worried about who Hollweg will 'board' the next time he's playing... Any fan might be wondering the same thing...

This is the same guy that Chris Simon freaked out on a while back ago, too, with the whole stick in the face incident -- and he (Simon) did it after a hit from behind from Hollweg, too. The guy has a serious history of doing this and I don't think the short suspensions he's getting are enough.

Yeah that was pretty ugly from both sides, but maybe Simon was just trying to take him out before he did it to anyone else? LOL... They are both a little loony if you ask me!

25Hollweg suspended... again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:52 am

smash88 wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

Yeah that was pretty ugly from both sides, but maybe Simon was just trying to take him out before he did it to anyone else? LOL... They are both a little loony if you ask me!

I could see him getting waived he is not a good player and this act is ridiculous. He can't even scrap. Useless....

26Hollweg suspended... again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:38 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Was a bad acquisition and he is a detriment to the team. If they needed toughness they should have gotten someone a little more respected and someone a little more disciplined.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum