GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hollweg suspended... again!

+4
smash88
wprager
PTFlea
shabbs
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Hollweg suspended... again! Empty Hollweg suspended... again! Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:32 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Fresh off a two-game suspension, Hollweg received a five-minute boarding major
and a game misconduct for his hit on St. Louis Blues defenceman Alex
Pietrangelo today.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=252544

Hollweg will automatically be handed a three game suspension.

Not too bright...

2Hollweg suspended... again! Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:40 pm

shabbs wrote:Fresh off a two-game suspension, Hollweg received a five-minute boarding major
Pietrangelo today.

Not too bright...
dumbass

3Hollweg suspended... again! Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:43 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You have got to be kidding me. Unbelievable. This is why everybody who knows their arse from their elbow said that the Leafs were idiots to have given up a draft pick for this POS.

4Hollweg suspended... again! Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:51 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

504Heater wrote:You have got to be kidding me. Unbelievable. This is why everybody who knows their arse from their elbow said that the Leafs were idiots to have given up a draft pick for this POS.

Given the Leafs' state of affairs, why are they even playing him? He's not exactly a finesse player looking to hone his skills.

5Hollweg suspended... again! Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:53 pm

wprager wrote:
504Heater wrote:You have got to be kidding me. Unbelievable. This is why everybody who knows their arse from their elbow said that the Leafs were idiots to have given up a draft pick for this POS.

Given the Leafs' state of affairs, why are they even playing him? He's not exactly a finesse player looking to hone his skills.
I bet the Marlies could beat Toronto. They should call up a bunch of these youngins.

6Hollweg suspended... again! Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:01 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Who said the Leafs wanted to win though?

7Hollweg suspended... again! Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:06 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

504Heater wrote:Who said the Leafs wanted to win though?

I don't think I made my point well. While you certainly don't play Hollweg to win you a game, you insert players of his ilk into the lineup to intimidate other teams, in order to have a better chance at winning. I doubt there are too many teams out there that are threatened enough by Toronto to play a hard, intimidating game. So they might as well get their future studs lots of ice time.

Meh, whatever, I'm spending way too much effort worrying about the Leafs. But wouldn't it be ironic if that opening-night victory ended up costing them at the draft? They will have a battle on their hands if they want the lottery.

By the way, compleely off topic, but did anyone see Blake's celebration when he scored against the Habs? It was 5-0 and late in the game. A simple shrug of the shoulders probably would have been too much. Maybe Avery wasn't wrong?

8Hollweg suspended... again! Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Really? I didn't see it actually. Was it like he had just won the Cup?

Did you see Donovan's against the Pens? :D Hilarious. He climbed the boards, the whole nine.

9Hollweg suspended... again! Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:03 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Tukker wrote:
shabbs wrote:Fresh off a two-game suspension, Hollweg received a five-minute boarding major
Pietrangelo today.

Not too bright...
dumbass

What a moron.. Does he not know how to hit??

10Hollweg suspended... again! Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:15 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:By the way, compleely off topic, but did anyone see Blake's celebration when he scored against the Habs? It was 5-0 and late in the game. A simple shrug of the shoulders probably would have been too much. Maybe Avery wasn't wrong?
Yeah, saw that. Ridiculous. Down 5-0, he scores and then celebrates like that... embarrassing.

11Hollweg suspended... again! Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I wanna see it...Sad

12Hollweg suspended... again! Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:47 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

504Heater wrote:I wanna see it...Sad
It was his usual drop to one knee and fist pump. But the timing was so bad because of the score. If your team is down 5-0 and you put one in, you don't flaunt anything. You cheers your mates and get ready for the next shift.

13Hollweg suspended... again! Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:47 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I can't believe how pissed I am at Hollweg and he's not even on my team. Wow, if I was a Leaf fan, I would be screaming for blood.

14Hollweg suspended... again! Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:48 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
504Heater wrote:I wanna see it...Sad
It was his usual drop to one knee and fist pump. But the timing was so bad because of the score. If your team is down 5-0 and you put one in, you don't flaunt anything. You cheers your mates and get ready for the next shift.

Oh totally. You definitely don't showboat about a goal that makes it a 4 goal game. Smile I think it's amusing though, Blake knows better...why?

15Hollweg suspended... again! Empty Re: Hollweg suspended... again! Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:22 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

He's showboating because he's gonna score about 15 goals this year, so he's gotta celebrate each one like it might be his life.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum