GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+18
ddt
Oglethorpe
SeawaySensFan
dennycrane
Hoags
Bramlet07
PTFlea
wprager
LeCaptain
Number Twenty Nine
Ev
sandysensfan
spader
tim1_2
NEELY
shabbs
SensHulk
Flo The Action
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 67]

496Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:33 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Hoags wrote:
wprager wrote:
Hoags wrote:
wprager wrote:
Wiercioch doesn't play the right side. We will likely re-sign Gonchar (he hasn't been booed all season). It's already been said (in another thread?) that Phillips will be the #7.

I can't see MacLean making a guy who wears an 'A' be a healthy scratch.

I'm talking about next year.

So he won't have the 'A' next year ? I can't see that happening either, he'll have it til he retires.

End of the road for young Philly? Wow. Wasn't expecting that. All the best and thanks for the memories, Big Rig.
RIP BigRig....

Big Rig, we hardly knew ye...

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 Th10

497Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:34 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Methot says he'll play tomorrow.

498Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:35 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It was fun while it lasted, Philly.

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 ChrisPhillips

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 090604_phillips

499Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:44 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

rooneypoo wrote:
NEELY wrote:If It's Fedetenko and a 2nd for Bishop... you basically got what you paid for him (higher 2nd than what the Sens would have been) plus a guy who does play well in the playoffs and adds some depth. Makes sense for sure and I wouldn't be too upset with it. He's a decent player, nothing special but solid.

If we're getting a 2nd back, that's different; they can turn around and waive Fedetenko after that for all I care. But no Fedetenko + 4ths for me, please and thanks. Laugh1

Well you plan for life without Michalek down the stretch for sure, Fedetekno can step in and play along side Spezza for sure, the guy knows how to play the game. If the Sens finish 6th there isn't a person on the planet that believes Carolina or Winnipeg is the better team so you better start planning for an extended playoff run. Fedenteko at worst adds decent depth and we all know injuries pile up during the playoffs.

2nd and Fedetenko and I don't see how you couldn't be happy with that.

500Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:49 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Philly 3rd plus Read for Bishop is something I could see getting done as well. Remember, Ottawa is in a position of strength, they don't have to do a thing if they don't want to. Philly needs a goaltender and they need to move some forwards.

501Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:51 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:Methot says he'll play tomorrow.
Wicked.

502Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:53 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Glad Methot is back... hopefully Gonchar can take the afternoon off.

503Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:56 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Brian Lee on waivers? Hell, I'd take him as a 6/7 guy to play the right side.

Not a fan. I didn't like him when he was here. I can't imagine them bringing him back. Puking2

504Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:59 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Lee is awful.

505Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:05 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Gonchar apparently should be good to go tomorrow too.

506Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:08 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lehner to start tomorrow.

507Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:08 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NEELY wrote:Lee is awful.
He was awful for most of his Sens career... but I think he did start to show some signs of life when he took on the role of a shut down D man and abandoned the idea of being a puck mover. By then, it was too late, Sens had lost patience and he was gone. Clearly, he's gonna bounce around and fizzle out...

508Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:09 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:Lehner to start tomorrow.
Release THE LEHNER!

509Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:15 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Have the sens won any games Lundin has played in? Not blaming him but I just can't recall if they ever did.

510Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:16 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
He was awful for most of his Sens career... but I think he did start to show some signs of life when he took on the role of a shut down D man and abandoned the idea of being a puck mover. By then, it was too late, Sens had lost patience and he was gone. Clearly, he's gonna bounce around and fizzle out...

He definitely improved once he found an identity. I think his major problem is that he's perfectly suited to be a 7th D. Unfortunately, no one wants someone suited to be 7th, they want a 5/6 guy to be in that spot so that they don't lose a step when he draws into the lineup.

511Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:19 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:Have the sens won any games Lundin has played in? Not blaming him but I just can't recall if they ever did.

They won against Buffalo and NJ in February with him in the lineup. They lost the other six. Dammit!

512Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:26 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Lundin is truly an awful NHL D man. He hasn't had any luck this year but there are about 10 guys better than him in the organization. He has no idea how to play in a run and gun system.

513Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:28 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
shabbs wrote:

He definitely improved once he found an identity. I think his major problem is that he's perfectly suited to be a 7th D. Unfortunately, no one wants someone suited to be 7th, they want a 5/6 guy to be in that spot so that they don't lose a step when he draws into the lineup.

With our lack of depth (hah!) in RHS-D we could very easily use a 6/7 RHS-D.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum