GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Feb. 23rd, 2013

+14
sandysensfan
spader
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
PTFlea
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
wprager
NEELY
SensHulk
Flo The Action
tim1_2
Hoags
shabbs
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 14]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Very well spoken guy.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

if he gets scratched again he should replace Denis Potvin or Dean Brown for the night

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:now can we shut up about Zibanejad? Like any rookie he'll be up and down.

82 game pace of:

19 goals, 19 assists, 38 points, 164 hits, 185 shots

I'll admit it, he's settled down and looking much better. He's tied with Silf in points now with less games played.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Fire up the Bishop to Leafs trade rumors Facepalm

GAME DAY: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Feb. 23rd, 2013 - Page 12 Bishopleafs

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

One for the road before heading home?

GAME DAY: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Feb. 23rd, 2013 - Page 12 30f7742a7e4a11e29d4222000a9e0706_7

Where was the R.I.D.E. squad.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
Ev wrote:now can we shut up about Zibanejad? Like any rookie he'll be up and down.

82 game pace of:

19 goals, 19 assists, 38 points, 164 hits, 185 shots

Yeah, I think I can shut up for a while. The past 3 games have been great - ever since Mac sat him. Great job tonight!
The "take a seat" method seems to work... Greening and Zib have stepped up since being sat.

Mindfucking the league!!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

LeKing wrote:A couple of hard summer training and Zibby will be hard to stop. He still loses a lot of battles and it stops him from doing what Silferberg is doing right now coming from the boards.
I wish more people would stop bashing his lack of hockey sense though. A couple times tonight I noticed him open in the slot all alone ready to get a one timer but his linemates didn't see him.
What I liked about Zib's game last night was that he seemed to be laying a check at every opportunity. Nice to see.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
LeKing wrote:A couple of hard summer training and Zibby will be hard to stop. He still loses a lot of battles and it stops him from doing what Silferberg is doing right now coming from the boards.
I wish more people would stop bashing his lack of hockey sense though. A couple times tonight I noticed him open in the slot all alone ready to get a one timer but his linemates didn't see him.
What I liked about Zib's game last night was that he seemed to be laying a check at every opportunity. Nice to see.

Silfverberg is pretty good that way too, believe it or not.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
Hoags wrote:GAME DAY: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Feb. 23rd, 2013 - Page 12 ZackSmithLunge

Kadri such a tough guy lol
This is so much WIN it's not funny.

ZSmith = WIN!

You, sir, are a blasphemer and very likely a fornicator too. For shame.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Silfverberg is pretty good that way too, believe it or not.
Yeah, he likes to get in that stuff as well. Didn't notice it too much last night though, but maybe I missed it.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Surely no one missed this ? Smile

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Also, mad props to PMac. He out-coached Randy all night long.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Hoags wrote:GAME DAY: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Feb. 23rd, 2013 - Page 12 ZackSmithLunge

Kadri such a tough guy lol
This is so much WIN it's not funny.

ZSmith = WIN!

You, sir, are a blasphemer and very likely a fornicator too. For shame.
HA HA! Everyone was WIN last night.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Also, mad props to the fans in attendance last night. They matched the Leafs intensity and were relentless at booing their stars and drowning out the boos for The Alfie. Awesome job.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Also, mad props to the fans in attendance last night. They matched the Leafs intensity and were relentless at booing their stars and drowning out the boos for The Alfie. Awesome job.

So did we have a sizable group of Sens fans in attendance? It sounded like Leaf fans packed the house before the game.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
shabbs wrote:Also, mad props to the fans in attendance last night. They matched the Leafs intensity and were relentless at booing their stars and drowning out the boos for The Alfie. Awesome job.

So did we have a sizable group of Sens fans in attendance? It sounded like Leaf fans packed the house before the game.

I don't think it's the strictly the numbers. It's more a matter of the Leafers being louder and more belligerent, usually.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hoags wrote:

Hard to tell on camera but from the reports by fans at the game, it was about 8,000 or 9,000 in attendance. I certainly noticed the Sens fans via the broadcast, drowning out the Laffs.

EDIT: I meant 8,000-9,000 Leaf fans. Rest were Sens so they had the majority.

Last edited by shabbs on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

When we scored the last goal I saw tons of people standing, so I'd say we had more fans.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum