GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY!!! GAME 1! Sens @ Jets - Jan 19, 2013 @ 3pm

+11
Ev
Hoags
Hobiesens
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
Bramlet07
SensHulk
wprager
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Predict the outcome

GAME DAY!!! GAME 1! Sens @ Jets - Jan 19, 2013 @ 3pm Vote_lcap244%GAME DAY!!! GAME 1! Sens @ Jets - Jan 19, 2013 @ 3pm Vote_rcap2 44% [ 4 ]
GAME DAY!!! GAME 1! Sens @ Jets - Jan 19, 2013 @ 3pm Vote_lcap233%GAME DAY!!! GAME 1! Sens @ Jets - Jan 19, 2013 @ 3pm Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY!!! GAME 1! Sens @ Jets - Jan 19, 2013 @ 3pm Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY!!! GAME 1! Sens @ Jets - Jan 19, 2013 @ 3pm Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY!!! GAME 1! Sens @ Jets - Jan 19, 2013 @ 3pm Vote_lcap222%GAME DAY!!! GAME 1! Sens @ Jets - Jan 19, 2013 @ 3pm Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

GAME DAY!!! GAME 1! Sens @ Jets - Jan 19, 2013 @ 3pm Sens-vs.-Jets

Michalek/Spezza/Silfverberg
Latendresse/Turris/Alfi
Greening/Smith/Neil
Condra/JOB/Regin

Methot/Karlsson
Phillips/Gonchar
Weircioch/Benoit

Anderson
Lehner

VS

Kane - Little - Ladd
Wheeler - Jokinen - Wellwood
Ponikarovsky - Burmistrov - Antropov
Thorburn - Scheifele - Slater

Enstrom - Byfuglien
Hainsey - Redmond
Clitsome - Stuart

Pavelec
Montoya

Record last year vs Jets - 3-1

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

KABLAM!!!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

respect

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Many questions will be answered today. As a team v. team matchup, it should be a Sens win without question. But that Winnipeg crowd is exceptional and might factor in the outcome.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sens were awesome in the Peg last year, better than any team really. Starting on the road is usually a good thing because they can just play their game, especially in a place like Winnipeg and being that they are a very young team without any 1st line talent except Kane.

sens should win this one, 5-3.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Sens were awesome in the Peg last year, better than any team really. Starting on the road is usually a good thing because they can just play their game, especially in a place like Winnipeg and being that they are a very young team without any 1st line talent except Kane.

sens should win this one, 5-3.

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

I'm gonna watch anyway, just to be sure!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Beers. On. Ice.

Matrix

All hail The Alfie.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pumped. Especially after watching that video posted in the Tidbits thread.

Somehow we missed this one during the lockout. It's a few weeks out of date but still worth a chuckle. Watch to the end:

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Sens have lost 4 straight season openers....hopefully they buck the trend today.

Nice gdt neely. My prediction: wpg wins 2-1 in OT.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No pregame skate or availability...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Free parking and admission at SBP to watch the game on the jumbo screen. First 500 through the doors will get tickets to a future game. And I think it's still 50% off at the Sensations stores.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Spezza jersey: ON.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Spezza jersey: ON.

Thanks for reminding me. Emery's practice jersey on. It's the only one I've got with anything on (just the #1, no name).

I *really* should have this altered. Freaking thing is huge.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO SENS GO!!!

GAME DAY!!! GAME 1! Sens @ Jets - Jan 19, 2013 @ 3pm Img2011102800014

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I added a poll. Cap'n, can you replace the one on the home page? It's a tad outdated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum