GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who makes it to the Final?

+6
Flo The Action
Riprock
spader
wprager
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who are the Cup finalists?

Who makes it to the Final? - Page 2 Vote_lcap225%Who makes it to the Final? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 2 ]
Who makes it to the Final? - Page 2 Vote_lcap225%Who makes it to the Final? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 2 ]
Who makes it to the Final? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Who makes it to the Final? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Who makes it to the Final? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Who makes it to the Final? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Who makes it to the Final? - Page 2 Vote_lcap250%Who makes it to the Final? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Who makes it to the Final? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who makes it to the Final? Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:25 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:Nashville doesn't seem like a very good pick now, especially with Rinne looking human, and Mike Smith looking like the Conn Smythe winner.

The real answer to this question is "Who cares?"

I'm hoping for a Rags/Flyers east final, as that will be somewhat interesting (even though the Rags are deathly boring to watch). In the west...well...how exciting is a Phoenix/LA final?
Preds will bounce back... not to worry. Back on home ice you'll see a different team.

17Who makes it to the Final? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who makes it to the Final? Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:03 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Nashville doesn't seem like a very good pick now, especially with Rinne looking human, and Mike Smith looking like the Conn Smythe winner.

I'm hoping for a Rags/Flyers east final, as that will be somewhat interesting (even though the Rags are deathly boring to watch). In the west...well...how exciting is a Phoenix/LA final?
Preds will bounce back... not to worry. Back on home ice you'll see a different team.

Worry? Couldn't care less. At this point, they could cancel the rest of the playoffs and I wouldn't be very upset. Laugh1

18Who makes it to the Final? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who makes it to the Final? Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:04 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Worry? Couldn't care less. At this point, they could cancel the rest of the playoffs and I wouldn't be very upset. Laugh1

Laugh1 Laughing3

Beer

19Who makes it to the Final? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who makes it to the Final? Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:09 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Philly-LA

20Who makes it to the Final? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who makes it to the Final? Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:20 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:

There's a thought.

Cancel the rest, hold the draft and the FAF (Free Agent Frenzy) in May, training camps a couple of weeks later -- make it a nice, long pre-season of 10 games or so but only 2 games per week so they can have lots of time to practice, then you can start the regular season in July just in time for the end of the school year!

21Who makes it to the Final? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who makes it to the Final? Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:44 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Laugh1 Laughing3

Beer
Heh heh. Too true. Once your team is out... Diddle it.

22Who makes it to the Final? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who makes it to the Final? Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:01 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Heh heh. Too true. Once your team is out... Diddle it.

Seriously. I'm still in mourning. I haven't watched any hockey since it happened.

23Who makes it to the Final? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who makes it to the Final? Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:54 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I still have my flags on my car. A buddy of my said (on FB) that he's now cheering for the Rags; he's an ex-Montrealer like me and came to Ottawa a year ago. I'll let it slide this year. I can see the sentiment (after all losing by a goal in G7 to the eventual Cup winner and all that) but like I commented on his status, "Too soon".

24Who makes it to the Final? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who makes it to the Final? Wed May 02, 2012 2:36 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I took my flags off the truck when I got back from vacation. Sad...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum