GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prager's Brackets 2012

+10
tim1_2
Tuk Tuk
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
DirtyDave
dennycrane
Riprock
shabbs
spader
wprager
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

31Prager's Brackets 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2012 Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:56 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Tuk Tuk wrote:
wprager wrote:I still don't have an "independent observer" to collect picks. I already had a few picks in my Inbox so I figured I'd better put mine in lest I accidentally see someone else's (I won't mention names, but someone sent in their picks in their reply to the pool invitation message, with no indication in the subject that there were picks inside -- I thought it was just one of those "Count me in" messages and almost deleted it right away).

That said, if I hear of any injuries between now and Wednesday night, I reserve the right to update my picks accordingly. Same goes for everyone else, of course.

Clapping

Yeah, "Well Done", whoever that was.

32Prager's Brackets 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2012 Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:58 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

OK, so Dash/RipRock has posted the brackets, which saves me a bit of typing. Go ahead and PM your picks to me, any time before puck drop on Wednesday.

33Prager's Brackets 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2012 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:52 am

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

NHL Yahoo's playoff brackets also has regular season series results:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/playoffmatchups

34Prager's Brackets 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2012 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:56 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Picks sent, could be dead wrong lol

35Prager's Brackets 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2012 Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:08 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This is it. If anyone wants to join, there's still plenty of room in the pool. Picks have to be sent by 7:35PM (puck drop time). I've got picks from most of you, just waiting for the last 5 or so. And, remember, you can still change your mind:

* was that *really* Daniel that came out after the main practice to practice some more, or Henrik donning his brother's jersey?)
* is it really going to be Holtby going up against the Bruins?
* is Boychuk *really* day to day? is it really "mild"?
* is Kreider really going to see action in round one?
* will Super-Silfver power his team to a sweep and then fly here (no airplane, just fly) to destroy the Rangers?
* will Tambellinin ever be able to wipe that stupid grin off his face?

All these questions -- and more -- answered starting in 9-1/2 hours.

36Prager's Brackets 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2012 Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:09 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

P.S. The group "Brackets" has been set up with all the people in the pool as members. You can use it to PM just those in the pool, trash-talk and so on.

37Prager's Brackets 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2012 Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:33 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BRACKETS LOCKED IN!!!!!!

38Prager's Brackets 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2012 Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:45 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

....aaaaand I'm missing picks from two poolies. Facepalm

Oh, well, rules are rules.

Get your spreadsheets here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/955066/2012_PlayOffs_Pool.xls

39Prager's Brackets 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2012 Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:46 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

P.S. The ones in red are the two who didn't send picks, although you will notice that another poolie also picked home-7 for all the series. On his own.

Good luck to all, especially me.

40Prager's Brackets 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2012 Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I got Aetherial's picks at 7:52. The Game Summary of the Flyers/Pens game says the start was 7:40 and I see a tweet from @NHLFlyers at 7:41 saying "puck drop". At 7:46 he tweeted the first Pittsburgh goal and at 7:52 it was 2-0.

So, the question is, should I just say "rules are rules" and keep Aetherial with home team in 7 for all series? Or allow his late picks? Or make it home team in 7 for the Flyers game and his own picks for the rest?

For the record, he picked Penguins in 7.

41Prager's Brackets 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2012 Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I see the Flyers have just tied it up at 3. Interesting dilemma here.

42Prager's Brackets 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2012 Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:59 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:I got Aetherial's picks at 7:52. The Game Summary of the Flyers/Pens game says the start was 7:40 and I see a tweet from @NHLFlyers at 7:41 saying "puck drop". At 7:46 he tweeted the first Pittsburgh goal and at 7:52 it was 2-0.

So, the question is, should I just say "rules are rules" and keep Aetherial with home team in 7 for all series? Or allow his late picks? Or make it home team in 7 for the Flyers game and his own picks for the rest?

I'd let him have his picks, if it was up to me.

Who's Aetherial?

43Prager's Brackets 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2012 Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:12 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:I got Aetherial's picks at 7:52. The Game Summary of the Flyers/Pens game says the start was 7:40 and I see a tweet from @NHLFlyers at 7:41 saying "puck drop". At 7:46 he tweeted the first Pittsburgh goal and at 7:52 it was 2-0.

I'd let him have his picks, if it was up to me.

Who's Aetherial?

One of the bracketeers. He's a Leafs fan but one of the good ones Smile

44Prager's Brackets 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2012 Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Let him have his picks.

45Prager's Brackets 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2012 Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:02 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Fine with me. I could submit my picks next week and I would still get 5 series wrong.

46Prager's Brackets 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2012 Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:05 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd say let him have his picks or perhaps we put it to vote?

47Prager's Brackets 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2012 Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:16 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bah, let him have his picks. Especially since Philly won that game.

48Prager's Brackets 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets 2012 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:53 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

6 (including myself) are OK with letting him have his picks. I'd say 7, including Aetherial himself, but after last night I'm not sure he'd agree Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum