GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST

+10
Ev
Hoags
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
tim1_2
wprager
cash
shabbs
Riprock
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:They won't put Ilya in though, so I doubt Bob is pulled.

They won't put in Bryzgalov because he isn't even on the bench. It's Bacashihua

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Leaf it to the Sens to blow a 3 goal lead Sarcasm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

And there it is... the Leaf collapse.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yikes...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Holy crap man. C'mon boys. Get back in this Cussing game.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Goal 1 was a fluke off of Simmonds face. Goal 2 the controversial on ice call of no goal overruled by replay. And goal 3 was... well I can't even remember. Sens stopped trying.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Riprock wrote:Goal 1 was a fluke off of Simmonds face. Goal 2 the controversial on ice call of no goal overruled by replay. And goal 3 was... well I can't even remember. Sens stopped trying.
Goal 3 was a total breakdown in front of Anderson and everyone just piled up in front of him with no one taking a man... goal.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:Goal 1 was a fluke off of Simmonds face. Goal 2 the controversial on ice call of no goal overruled by replay. And goal 3 was... well I can't even remember. Sens stopped trying.

It may have gone in off Simmonds' face, but Klinkhammer got schooled by Schenn there. The second one was a good goal from the outset. The ref just blew the call on the ice (he was not in the best position, and he made a very late call to boot). Karlsson played Couturier's rush very badly. On the third one there wasn't anybody willing to take the man out. Just digging around with their sticks looking for the puck. Disgusting. 29 shots through two periods.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, it didn't make a difference, but why was Kuba called when there was an equally obvious play the other way that wasn't? And when Gonchar got called earlier in the game, and just a minute earlier a blatant interference (Klinhammer?) was let go?

I should have known when I read Joannette was one of the refs.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Sens lead SO 2-1... up to Briere to keep it going

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

ANDERSON!!!!!!!!

Sens get the win despite the Leaf

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

HUGE! TWO! POINTS!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Anderson HUGE!!!!!!

SENS BABY!!!!!!!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What a cement head that Claud Giroux

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Fireworks PartyTime! Wolfie NOT! Matrix GoSensGo! :spaz: '

What the hell was Giroux doing lol?!?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens are have 20 of 30 possible points against the Atlantic Division playoff teams. 4 points back of the Devils for 6th. Both teams face the Canes and Isles next, in different order. Then it gets tough as the Sens host Boston, while the Devils travel to Detroit, before a final-day match up in the swamp. Dare to dream.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote: GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST - Page 5 805406 GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST - Page 5 235689 GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST - Page 5 388273 GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST - Page 5 373728 GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST - Page 5 671221 GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST - Page 5 827103 GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST - Page 5 244481018 GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST - Page 5 4097955771 GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST - Page 5 3221846778 '

He was trying to get the secondary assist on that shootout attempt.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote: Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Fireworks PartyTime! Wolfie NOT! Matrix GoSensGo! :spaz: '

He's been in a funk.... probably trying something new...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum