GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST

+10
Ev
Hoags
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
tim1_2
wprager
cash
shabbs
Riprock
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

winwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwin

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Bryz should be back in net for the Flyers.

Wow, really...drive the net hard, make him work.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:The seriousness of this game can't be underestimated... right Spezza?

GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers, Saturday, Mar. 31, 2012, 1:00 PM EST - Page 2 Jason+spezza+toronto+maple+leafs+ottawa+senators

He seems to be saying "Right, shabbs."

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Don't like our chances for tomorrow's game. The long layoff always bites the sens in the butt.

As a fan, I just hope to get it to OT and hope Buffalo loses tonight.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:Don't like our chances for tomorrow's game. The long layoff always bites the sens in the butt.

As a fan, I just hope to get it to OT and hope Buffalo loses tonight.

I think it'll be different this time, Alfie told the team to treat the last games like a playoff series and we need to win.

I think they will come out flying, I was worried about the Pittsburgh and Winnipeg games and yet they came out hard and won.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I like our chances tremendously given that Philly will be more concerend with Sunday's game against the Penguins.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:I like our chances tremendously given that Philly will be more concerend with Sunday's game against the Penguins.

The very same Penguins who were looking ahead to their next game when they last faced Ottawa and weren't really trying at all regardless...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Big Ev wrote:I like our chances tremendously given that Philly will be more concerend with Sunday's game against the Penguins.

The very same Penguins who were looking ahead to their next game when they last faced Ottawa and weren't really trying at all regardless...

oh just stfu already lol

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

But who were the penguins looking forward to playing on Wednesday night when they lost to NYI? Oh right....the NYI on thursday Nod

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Riprock wrote:
Team Leaders:

Goals: Milan Michalek [34]
Assists: Erik Karlsson [57]
PIMs: Zenon Kenopka [193]
+/-: Flip Kuba [29]

I like that our leader board is made up of five different players.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Don't forget it's a 1pm start on Saturday.... get your AFTERNOON game on!!!!

Beers. On. Ice.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't think you understand who big of a deal the Pens-Flyers rivalry is. Philly doesn't have that much to play for right now other than going for 4th.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

spader wrote:
Riprock wrote:
Team Leaders:

Goals: Milan Michalek [34]
Assists: Erik Karlsson [57]
PIMs: Zenon Kenopka [193]
+/-: Flip Kuba [29]

I like that our leader board is made up of five different players.
Spreading the love around...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bryz out until next week

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:
wprager wrote:Isn't the season series 1-1-1?

Edit: and it's Bobrovsky.

Nope, as Yahoo said: Sens trail 2-1. But of course you are separating losses and overtime loses, when it is just easier to say they have won 1 and lost 2, instead of saying won 1, lost 1, and lost 1 in overtime.

October 18: 7-2 Loss @ Ottawa
January 7: 3-2 OTL @ Philadelphia
January 8: 6-4 Win @ Ottawa

They got 3 points out of a possible 6. Points are all that matter now.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Big Ev wrote:Bryz out until next week
That sounds a bit more realistic.

"Bone chip fracture? Bah, I'll just rest up a few days and be good to go."

Wink

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GAME DAY!!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY! GAME DAY!

Do we know who the anthem singer is? Sarcasm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum