GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Subway thread

+8
Cap'n Clutch
spader
shabbs
Riprock
PTFlea
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
Number Twenty Nine
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

31The Subway thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Subway thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:42 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Number Twenty Nine wrote:hot off the press: All subs on the menu are $5 for a foot long in Feb. here

in other news, shockingly, TH Lattes are not $1 like they are in Canada.....

That's right.

32The Subway thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Subway thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:20 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Number Twenty Nine wrote:hot off the press: All subs on the menu are $5 for a foot long in Feb. here

in other news, shockingly, TH Lattes are not $1 like they are in Canada.....

The only Subway sub that matters, The Pizza Sub, is always $5, everywhere.

33The Subway thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Subway thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:17 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is bordering on Great Ketchup Debate thread territory here. Lets try to keep this on track shall we? Sarcasm

34The Subway thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Subway thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:23 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

$5 foot long...

35The Subway thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Subway thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Five five dolla' five dolla' foot looo oong!

36The Subway thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Subway thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

The Subway thread - Page 3 Subway_monkey

37The Subway thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Subway thread Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:00 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

What's all this talk about Valentine's Day? Don't they know it's Subway Melt Day?

38The Subway thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Subway thread Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Hahahahaha... this is for you SSF:

Paul Bissonnette ‏ @BizNasty2point0 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
I've had it up to here with the 5 dollar foot long commercials from Subway.

39The Subway thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Subway thread Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:07 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:Hahahahaha... this is for you SSF:

Paul Bissonnette ‏ @BizNasty2point0 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
I've had it up to here with the 5 dollar foot long commercials from Subway.

Oh BizNasty! You and your twittering!

40The Subway thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Subway thread Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Maybe he's tired of having to pay more when he's in Canada?

41The Subway thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Subway thread Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:12 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:Maybe he's tired of having to pay more when he's in Canada?

A guy I work with just came back from Venezuela and said that you can fill and SUV with gas for One, that's one ( 1 ) BUCK!!!

Perspective.

42The Subway thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Subway thread Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

One..... One Dollar... One Dollar fill up!

43The Subway thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Subway thread Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:56 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Labour Minister Lisa Raitt is craving a $5 foot long... or is that just a foot long... Wink

The Subway thread - Page 3 600_air_canada_raitt_cp_120307_310174

44The Subway thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Subway thread Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You shouldn't eat in a Subway according to the mayor of New York due to the ever increasing rat problem.

Edit: Oh wrong kinda Subway Sarcasm

45The Subway thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Subway thread Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lol new Olive Garden opens in Grand Forks, ND.

"All in all, Eatbeat columnist Marilyn Hagerty writes, the new Olive Garden "is the largest and most beautiful restaurant now operating in Grand Forks. It attracts visitors from out of town as well as people who live here."

http://www.grandforksherald.com/event/article/id/231419/

46The Subway thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Subway thread Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:18 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm addicted to the Pizza Subs now...yum...

47The Subway thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Subway thread Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:19 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tonight's game is a Subway Student night. You can get a ticket for as low as $18 and get a 6" sub for free. Or so I heard on the radio.

Checked online, and you can get a pretty decent deal, still, like lower-300s for $26.61. But the other fees kill you.

Ticket: $26.61
Ticket fee: $1.25
Capital Replacement Fund: $3.39
Subway coupon: free $0.00
Ticket fee (for the free coupon) $1.25

Total for the 26.61 ticket and the "free" coupon: $32.50

48The Subway thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Subway thread Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:24 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

The subway student deal was a scam for me. I ordered three packages for myself and two for a friend through a Student Union rep at Carleton, and we never got the subway coupons. Months later after numerous calls I finally got through to the right person and she said she would be mailing them out... problem is, they only sent three cards.... and we were suposed to get 3x3 (3 for each package). They ran out apparently that's why we were really late getting them, but they were still advertising it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum