GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Subway thread

+8
Cap'n Clutch
spader
shabbs
Riprock
PTFlea
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
Number Twenty Nine
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

16The Subway thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Subway thread Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:52 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:Can we use the Subway thread to say how awesome Quiznos' Prime Rib Peppercorn sandwich is?

Cause it really is awesome.

As long as you demonstrate how Canadian consumers are getting Cussed over on the price.

17The Subway thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Subway thread Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:59 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Whatever, we are healthier than Americans. I guess all that cheap, fast food is contributing to their poor overall health. Sarcasm

18The Subway thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Subway thread Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:24 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Gotta say... I'm becoming a Mr. Sub fan again...

19The Subway thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Subway thread Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:25 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number Twenty Nine wrote:Aren't the footlongs for $5 in Canada based on a metric foot - 12 cm ?
HA HA! A metric foot...

20The Subway thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Subway thread Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:26 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Gotta say... I'm becoming a Mr. Sub fan again...

Do they still have fries? I always thought that was an intriguing add to a sub menu.

21The Subway thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Subway thread Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:34 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Do they still have fries? I always thought that was an intriguing add to a sub menu.
No idea. But a sub and poutine meal deal makes so much sense I don't know why it's not in front of me right now.

22The Subway thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Subway thread Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:36 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

No idea. But a sub and poutine meal deal makes so much sense I don't know why it's not in front of me right now.

I don't think anything has ever deserved this more. Ever.

The Subway thread - Page 2 Aww-ye22

23The Subway thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Subway thread Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

There's a gas station chain here called Sheetz where you can gas up for 0.89 a litre and then get a foot long made to order turkey sub for $4. And yes, you can add fries to tha for 0.99 more.

True story.

24The Subway thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Subway thread Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:21 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Number Twenty Nine wrote:There's a gas station chain here called Sheetz where you can gas up for 0.89 a litre and then get a foot long made to order turkey sub for $4. And yes, you can add fries to tha for 0.99 more.

True story.

This angers me a great deal.

25The Subway thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Subway thread Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:24 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The Subway thread - Page 2 128718776157389553

26The Subway thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Subway thread Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

then this might put you over the edge =)

The Subway thread - Page 2 IMG00101-20120116-1747

taken tonight. We have to drive 10 minutes to Ohio for this. In Ohio no sales tax on food :-)

27The Subway thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Subway thread Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:50 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Number Twenty Nine wrote:then this might put you over the edge =)

The Subway thread - Page 2 IMG00101-20120116-1747

taken tonight. We have to drive 10 minutes to Ohio for this. In Ohio no sales tax on food :-)

No wonder they don't have the panini here. A combo would cost about $27.00

28The Subway thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Subway thread Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:16 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

They showed a picture of Marshy at the game tonight. He's the fellow that Melnyk ruined after... Facepalm Oops. My bad. Wrong thread.

29The Subway thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Subway thread Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:32 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

spader wrote:They showed a picture of Marshy at the game tonight. He's the fellow that Melnyk ruined after... Facepalm Oops. My bad. Wrong thread.
Heh heh.

30The Subway thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Subway thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:38 am

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

hot off the press: All subs on the menu are $5 for a foot long in Feb. here

in other news, shockingly, TH Lattes are not $1 like they are in Canada.....

31The Subway thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Subway thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:42 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Number Twenty Nine wrote:hot off the press: All subs on the menu are $5 for a foot long in Feb. here

That's right.

32The Subway thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Subway thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:20 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Number Twenty Nine wrote:hot off the press: All subs on the menu are $5 for a foot long in Feb. here

The only Subway sub that matters, The Pizza Sub, is always $5, everywhere.

33The Subway thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Subway thread Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:17 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is bordering on Great Ketchup Debate thread territory here. Lets try to keep this on track shall we? Sarcasm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum