GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day - Minnesota @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Tuesday, October 11, 2011

+23
Da lil Guy
spader
asq2
Hobiesens
Hockeyhero22000
Bramlet07
The Silfer Server
Number Twenty Nine
Flo The Action
dennycrane
DefenceWinsChampionships
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
PTFlea
LeCaptain
tim1_2
Hoags
SensGirl11
shabbs
Ev
Riprock
NEELY
wprager
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Predict the outcome

Game Day - Minnesota @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - Page 20 Vote_lcap250%Game Day - Minnesota @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - Page 20 Vote_rcap2 50% [ 3 ]
Game Day - Minnesota @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - Page 20 Vote_lcap233%Game Day - Minnesota @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - Page 20 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 2 ]
Game Day - Minnesota @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - Page 20 Vote_lcap20%Game Day - Minnesota @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - Page 20 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Game Day - Minnesota @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - Page 20 Vote_lcap217%Game Day - Minnesota @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - Page 20 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 20]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:
NEELY wrote:Not on our team and it's the fans job to give their team home ice advantage. Totally different in basically every way.

Why didn't Kuba get boo'd during the game? Simple question.

I remember at least one specific instance late in the game when Kuba was booed. Players were only booed in-game when they screwed up (repeatedly).

As a dad who had my two-year-old at the game with me, I would rather have Gonchar booed during the intros than have her listen to the word "douchebag" repeatedly. Of course, if I was THAT concerned about what she'd be exposed to, I wouldn't have had her there to begin with.

I just find it funny that everyone is up in arms about a LIGHT smattering of boos, and yet no one says two words about the douchebag chant.

If it makes you feel better I was one of the people that said "Danny Douchebag" was good for the first time he returned, now they just sound like idiots. Heatley sucks works just fine.

Anyways, I think they are too easy of a target during intro's. During the game, totally fine.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I appreciate something well times or something very clever. The funniest/most insulting thing I have heard from an NHL crowd in the last 10 years was "Thank you Kessle". "Danny Douchebag" isn't clever or funny, it's not even insulting.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Why did MacLean say Butler msised the first 3 games? Did he not notice him in Detroit?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:Why did MacLean say Butler msised the first 3 games? Did he not notice him in Detroit?

Did anyone? He played 6 minutes.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Why did MacLean say Butler msised the first 3 games? Did he not notice him in Detroit?

I actually did. I noticed on one play where he posted himself in front of thenet and nearly got the puck passed to him giving him a good chance to put it in. it was a good play. I'm not annoyed with his play as others are. I think he needs more time on the ice with a better center.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

I actually did. I noticed on one play where he posted himself in front of thenet and nearly got the puck passed to him giving him a good chance to put it in. it was a good play. I'm not annoyed with his play as others are. I think he needs more time on the ice with a better center.

All hail Little Bobby B!!!!

Cheers

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Not on our team and it's the fans job to give their team home ice advantage. Totally different in basically every way.

Why didn't Kuba get boo'd during the game? Simple question.

Because he played well?

I really just don't get the Kuba booing (Kubooing?) this season. I won't say he's been our best defenseman, but he's been one of the steadiest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum