GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current?

+8
NEELY
Flo The Action
Number Twenty Nine
shabbs
Ev
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current?

POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? - Page 2 Vote_lcap231%POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 31% [ 4 ]
POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? - Page 2 Vote_lcap231%POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 31% [ 4 ]
POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 8% [ 1 ]
POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? - Page 2 Vote_lcap230%POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 30% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:I love the logo we have ow and also love the black SENS jersey. never a fan of the previous logos we had. so I'm satisfied with staying were we are.

I have a feeling I might cry when I see the new jerseys...

Wow stop being a Sens fan please, the black Sens jersey is awful!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

The "SENS" jerysey is right up there with the worst jersey's ever made. "Bolts" is disgusting too.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

to each their own. I like both of them. and telling people to stop being sens fans is right up stupid? do you ever do anything except fart out of your mouth EV? jeez you're disgrace Facepalm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:to each their own. I like both of them. and telling people to stop being sens fans is right up stupid? do you ever do anything except fart out of your mouth EV? jeez you're disgrace Facepalm

Did you actually think I was seriously telling you to stop being a Sens fan? It was sarcasm...does it require a Sarcasm every time?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Captain Hindsight wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:to each their own. I like both of them. and telling people to stop being sens fans is right up stupid? do you ever do anything except fart out of your mouth EV? jeez you're disgrace Facepalm

Did you actually think I was seriously telling you to stop being a Sens fan? It was sarcasm...does it require a Sarcasm every time?
everytime

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Both logos are below par, I'm starting to think it's the roman theme that is limiting the designers and such. Let's just get the "O" jersey and start fresh.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

stempniaksen wrote:Both logos are below par, I'm starting to think it's the roman theme that is limiting the designers and such. Let's just get the "O" jersey and start fresh.

I don't mind either, but I guess I'm trained to like it as a big fan. The popular opinion appears to be that it doesn't really work.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

stempniaksen wrote:Both logos are below par, I'm starting to think it's the roman theme that is limiting the designers and such. Let's just get the "O" jersey and start fresh.
It will be like starting from zero.

Sarcasm

That was for Dr. Poo.

Wink

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Flo The Action wrote:
Captain Hindsight wrote:

everytime
Yeah, unless you're SSF, then you need to be a bit more clear. With SSF, we simply assume everything is followed by a Sarcasm or a Wink or a Hey-O!!!!

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

POLL: Do you prefer the old Sens' logo over the current? - Page 2 164414

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
It will be like starting from zero.

Sarcasm

That was for Dr. Poo.

Wink
Laugh1

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You can throw me in the I hate the "0" camp.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

yep the big zero in front of a jersey would make us the laughing stock of the league especially since we'll probably be bottom feeders.
just a bad idea.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:yep the big zero in front of a jersey would make us the laughing stock of the league especially since we'll probably be bottom feeders.
just a bad idea.

I find it astonishing that I even have to argue this point anymore.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:yep the big zero in front of a jersey would make us the laughing stock of the league especially since we'll probably be bottom feeders.
just a bad idea.

That's weird. I thought you liked the "O" jersey. You should get one custom-made. That way, when your super nintendo jersey is in the wash, you'll have one to wear. Cheering

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
just a bad idea.

That's weird. I thought you liked the "O" jersey. You should get one custom-made. That way, when your super nintendo jersey is in the wash, you'll have one to wear. Cheering

It would be the icing on the cake for this franchise in terms of marketing decisions, that's for sure.

Put the "O" on a shield or something and I could be sold. Anything to mitigate the "WE'RE A BUNCH OF ZEROES" effect. The "O" by itself would invite the kind of negativity that the franchise has, rightfully or not, too often earned from the media and other fanbases.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
just a bad idea.

I bet if you servayed the players in ottawa they'd tell you they're against it also. I hope when it does happen and the reaction is what it is someone in the marketing department finally gets fired.

the black sens jersey and the new one are great if you ask me. I'm not sure what's the fuss about. the funny thing is it seems(I may be wrong) that the people that like the old jersey also like the 0 idea. and the people that like the new one, like the black one. it's almost like there's to schools of thoughts on this one. maybe i'm wrong.

also the one we're using at the moment does not look like a picture IMO. does have a "art deco" kind of look to it from the 30's. works well for me.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rooneypoo wrote:
spader wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
just a bad idea.

It would be the icing on the cake for this franchise in terms of marketing decisions, that's for sure.

Put the "O" on a shield or something and I could be sold. Anything to mitigate the "WE'RE A BUNCH OF ZEROES" effect. The "O" by itself would invite the kind of negativity that the franchise has, rightfully or not, too often earned from the media and other fanbases.

BeatingaDeadHorse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum