GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way

+9
Hoags
shabbs
rooneypoo
tim1_2
NEELY
Da lil Guy
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Empty Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:41 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The #Sens have re-signed forward Bobby Butler to a two-year, one-way contract: http://t.co/nuOotdy

Ahhhhh! Not really a surprise though, but nice.

2Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Empty Re: Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:43 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any Little Bobby B rumours?

3Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Empty Re: Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:16 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He's gonna be an RFA when the 2 years are up. Damn nice deal Murray!

4Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Empty Re: Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:17 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Nice, I like it. So now who's left? I think Murray can take the rest of the summer off.

5Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Empty Re: Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:18 pm

Da lil Guy

Da lil Guy
Rookie
Rookie

Can't wait to see the $$

6Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Empty Re: Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:23 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Guess there really isn't anyone left to sign.

7Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Empty Re: Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:27 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Da lil Guy wrote:Can't wait to see the $$

I'll say 1.1, not much over or under that IMO.

8Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Empty Re: Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:30 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:Guess there really isn't anyone left to sign.

The organization needs to figure out what they're doing with Daugavins and Daugavins needs to think about his future. That's pretty much it.

We retain the rights for Kinrade and Wick no matter what happens, but we don't have to waste one of the 50 contracts on them, so we're at 46 contracts, with Daugavins being a potential 47th.

Pretty darn solid piece of GMing from Murray and co.

9Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Empty Re: Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:32 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Da lil Guy wrote:Can't wait to see the $$

I'll say 1.1, not much over or under that IMO.

That was my guess. Basically gets him into the millionaires club and locks him up for an extra year as well. Plenty of time to earn a raise for the team to reap the benefits.

10Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Empty Re: Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:34 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Daugvanins isn't all that important to the franchise, he is not a guy that will be playing in Ottawa in the near future.

11Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Empty Re: Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:34 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

My guess is 950K x 2.

12Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Empty Re: Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:38 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:Daugvanins isn't all that important to the franchise, he is not a guy that will be playing in Ottawa in the near future.

I'd sign him to a 1 year 2-way if it's possible and have him play in Bingo and be a call-up. He's a solid player, there's no reason not to sign him - unless he has ideas of going to Europe.

13Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Empty Re: Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:41 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:Daugvanins isn't all that important to the franchise, he is not a guy that will be playing in Ottawa in the near future.

I'd sign him to a 1 year 2-way if it's possible and have him play in Bingo and be a call-up. He's a solid player, there's no reason not to sign him - unless he has ideas of going to Europe.

I agree. Though my guess is that Hoffman, Petersson, and Da Costa will most likely get shots ahead of the Daug.

14Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Empty Re: Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:43 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:I agree. Though my guess is that Hoffman, Petersson, and Da Costa will most likely get shots ahead of the Daug.

Da Costa maybe, but I feel Daugavins is better suited for a call-up than Hoffman or Petersson at this point.

15Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Empty Re: Bobby Butler re-signs - 2 years/1 way Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:46 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'd guess something around $800k per year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum