GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shanahan to sign with Rangers???

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shanahan to sign with Rangers??? Empty Shanahan to sign with Rangers??? Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:59 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Apparently they have settled on a one year deal. Look for Prucha to be moved if that's the case.

2Shanahan to sign with Rangers??? Empty Re: Shanahan to sign with Rangers??? Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:02 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Prucha moved to where? I think he'd fit in Boston to be honest. Don't know if they'd trade him there, but he could definitely help in the top 6. Or maybe Nashville might be interested.

3Shanahan to sign with Rangers??? Empty Re: Shanahan to sign with Rangers??? Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:05 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

I'm not sure where he will go, but that's the name being mentioned.

4Shanahan to sign with Rangers??? Empty Re: Shanahan to sign with Rangers??? Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:10 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

jamvan wrote:Apparently they have settled on a one year deal. Look for Prucha to be moved if that's the case.

I think whoever gets him will be lucky. I suspect he will have a rebound year and make the Rangers regret moving him if they indeed move him.

5Shanahan to sign with Rangers??? Empty Re: Shanahan to sign with Rangers??? Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:14 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Phoenix30 wrote:
jamvan wrote:Apparently they have settled on a one year deal. Look for Prucha to be moved if that's the case.

I think whoever gets him will be lucky. I suspect he will have a rebound year and make the Rangers regret moving him if they indeed move him.
Yea, apparently he blew everyone out of the water in the fitness tests at camp. I think he just needs some talent to play with a different scene so to say.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum