GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Louie Caporusso signs 2 year ELC with Ottawa

+6
spader
SensHulk
Flo The Action
Ev
Hoags
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Top line C in Bingo next year I would presume. 2nd line C at worst. Very talented player - one of our most talented forward prospects (not hard). Size is a slight issue (ha ha), but he has the skills to be an Andy MacDonald if he continues his hard work + development. Let's hope for the best!

Last edited by SpezDispenser on Mon May 30, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

:KKK:

The rebuild is on !

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Top line C in Bingo next year I would presume. 2nd line C at worst. Very talented player - one of our most talented forward prospects (not hard). Size is a slight issue (ha ha), but he has the skills to be an Andy MacDonald if he continues his hard work + development. Let's hope for the best!

How's he gonna be a top line C when they have the AHL MVP filling that position? Sarcasm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:
How's he gonna be a top line C when they have the AHL MVP filling that position? Sarcasm

Dung, my bad, I knew I was forgetting someone. 2nd line C it is!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice that this got done!

very excited about both the sens AND bingo next season. I can`t remember when was the last time that was. (this year was a bit of a surprise to me in bingo)

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

2 years, my mistake.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I expect him to pot 90 goals when he cracks the NHL lineup.....ya heard me.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

I suspect that he battles with Da Costa for that spot. We have some competition in Bingo. This is good.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

spader wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

I suspect that he battles with Da Costa for that spot. We have some competition in Bingo. This is good.

Yeah; and it's all on The Murrays Wink it gets better; they're under contract for 3 more years!!! Cheers

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:Nice that this got done!

very excited about both the sens AND bingo next season. I can`t remember when was the last time that was. (this year was a bit of a surprise to me in bingo)

Bingo was expected to do nothing this season.. no playoffs.

Now here they sit in the CCF. That's quite an accomplishment for an organization that has not seen the playoffs in 5 yrs.. then to go all the way to the CCF.

That's a testament to the players the Murrays put in Bingo.. both by draft and free agent signings. Of course Muckler does have some players there in Greening, Condra,

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:

True, Da Costa might at least start there.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I expect a 3rd line type of role for now. Rookie coming from College where he didn't exactly light up after Palushaj left...
Caporusso clearly is better at wing btw.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:I expect a 3rd line type of role for now. Rookie coming from College where he didn't exactly light up after Palushaj left...
Caporusso clearly is better at wing btw.

True, and the move from college to pro can be a rough one.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

thank god louie is not our goaltender of the future...