GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bin Laden killed

+6
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
LeCaptain
Riprock
Ev
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

61Bin Laden killed - Page 5 Empty Re: Bin Laden killed Tue May 03, 2011 9:47 am

Michallica wrote:
marakh wrote:I'm with Hemlock and PRages.
I am actually from a Third world country and I find it sad to see most people in North America being so naive and believing every single BS that the American Media and Government spits night in night out.
Bin Laden killed a few thousand Americans, and for some reason his death is celebrated by Americans (and announced by Obama as such) like it's one of the biggest day ever for humanity. I am sorry but 90% of the Humanity don't care. The day Western Countries leave Africa, Middle East and Latin America WILL be the Greatest day for humanity.
I just laughed when Obama said last night "we didn't seek war, Bin Laden wanted to harm us". I mean, just think about htis for a second. So someone would just invest lives of men and millions of dollars just to "harm" American people because he doesn't like them Laugh1
Hitler was evil, he wanted to control the world because he believed in some kind of superior race that were destined to rule the world or something, and that Jews were a race that should be exterminated because they were getting too strong and took control of the Economy.
Most people in Al Qaida are people whose families have been killed/tortured because of Americans/British/etc invading countries and not being careful of casualties. They want revenge as much as the Americans want revenge for what happened on 9/11.
Now, I am not saying they are right or anything, but to me the 2 sides are as disgusting.
I wonder how many people know how many women and Children die everyday because of Western countries trying to dictate how a country should run themselves. WHat gives them the right? Is anyone else invading the USA because they don't like the way The US Government runs its country?
What's worse, someone sending a plane to kill a few thousand people and admitting it, or a Government selling guns and financing rebel armies to make habitants of a country fight against each other so they can control economy and raw material/energy with the puppets they put in place?...
THere'S soooo many examples and yet people still eat the BSes. Fidel Castro/Che Guevara alone should be enough to not trust what the USA feeds the population.
Bottom line is simple: Get out of Middle East/Latin America/Africa.

Okay, let's take Americans out of the equation. Can you tell me why Al-Qaeda consistently attacks India? Why they support the militants in Pakistan who went and attacked a hotel and a jewish neighborhood in Bombay? How about the fact that they hijacked Indian Airlines in 1999 for almost a week until their 'brothers' in prison were let go, one of them being Mohammed Sheikh Ahmed who has been called the mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks? Can you justify why a country, that's not occupying any part of Africa, Middle East, or Latin America gets continually attacked and bombarded with terror?

and yes I'm an Indian. I know America is definitely not flawless, and I don't condone the several invasions they've made over the years, but I don't understand either al qaeda's stand against the oppression when they're killing innocent people in INdia, many of which are hindus, christians, and muslims....can you give me a valid reason for that?

Militant Islamic groups don't deferentiate between moderate Muslims (you know, the one who don't strap C4 to themselves and blow themselves up) and Hindus, Christians etc. Either you follow their belief system, or you are a heathen, to be killed or converted to Islam (or a stricter adherence to Islam in the case of Muslims). Now, do I know why India is attacked? No. I don't know enough about the country itself, or it's political climate to make any sort of guesses. As far as the Jewish hotel bombing, I don't think that needs any explanation as Jews and Muslims have been warring over territory for centuries.

I don't think anyone here is defending Al-Qaeda. All I (and perhaps others, but I won't speak for them) am saying is that Al-Qaeda and other groups like it definitely aren't attacking without what they perceive to be just cause. They have suffered too, at the hands of the West, namely America.

62Bin Laden killed - Page 5 Empty Re: Bin Laden killed Tue May 03, 2011 9:52 am

wprager wrote:Not to reduce the scope of 9/11, but it pales in comparison to how many American lives were lost in WW2. And of course that pales in comparison to the Civil War, where Americans did a fantastic job of killing each other.

And WWI, Vietnam, and Korea etc. The War on terror actually ranks 9th in terms of total deaths. And that figure includes all the military casualties from Iraq and Afghanistan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_casualties_of_war#Wars_ranked_by_total_deaths

Last edited by hemlock on Tue May 03, 2011 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

63Bin Laden killed - Page 5 Empty Re: Bin Laden killed Tue May 03, 2011 9:52 am

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

I am actually from a Third world country

That's a little harsh for Aylmer

64Bin Laden killed - Page 5 Empty Re: Bin Laden killed Tue May 03, 2011 10:00 am

TheAvatar wrote:

Bin Laden killed - Page 5 62136

65Bin Laden killed - Page 5 Empty Re: Bin Laden killed Tue May 03, 2011 10:01 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TheAvatar wrote:

Bin Laden killed - Page 5 164414

66Bin Laden killed - Page 5 Empty Re: Bin Laden killed Fri May 06, 2011 9:09 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So Al Qaeda confirmed his death on a jihadist forum. I didn't even know there were jihadist forums...I feel like going over there and trolling now.

67Bin Laden killed - Page 5 Empty Re: Bin Laden killed Fri May 06, 2011 9:32 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah, you would ... LOL Smile

68Bin Laden killed - Page 5 Empty Re: Bin Laden killed Fri May 06, 2011 9:36 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:So Al Qaeda confirmed his death on a jihadist forum. I didn't even know there were jihadist forums...I feel like going over there and trolling now.

I'll back u up on there with this:

Bin Laden killed - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXyKUePrL1HBzwkfvMNL05sPkFtxYlhYA93CFOZTRQiY6Da_i6&t=1

69Bin Laden killed - Page 5 Empty Re: Bin Laden killed Fri May 06, 2011 9:53 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:So Al Qaeda confirmed his death on a jihadist forum. I didn't even know there were jihadist forums...I feel like going over there and trolling now.

Do they use twitter?

70Bin Laden killed - Page 5 Empty Re: Bin Laden killed Fri May 06, 2011 10:10 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Jihadist Forums - the most intelligent jihad discussions on the Web! Home of the fighting Taliban

71Bin Laden killed - Page 5 Empty Re: Bin Laden killed Fri May 06, 2011 11:32 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

LOL Smile

72Bin Laden killed - Page 5 Empty Re: Bin Laden killed Fri May 06, 2011 11:59 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Jihadist Forums - the most intelligent jihad discussions on the Web! Home of the fighting Taliban

You might have to go into hiding, now. Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum