GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day: Norfolk Admirals @ Binghamton Senators, 7:05 PM EDT, Wednesday, April 6, 2011

+5
shabbs
spader
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
wprager
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:Nice! Really hope they can nail it down with a solid victory. Also they're chasing Norfolk in the standings so its WIN-WIN for them.

Hopefully the new reinforcements don't screw up some of the chemistry.

Not exactly.

If they cross over they will likely place 3rd in the Eastern division since they are ahead of the 3rd place team there. That would make Manchester their 1st round match up. Manchester is sporting a solid 43-25-3-6 record.

If Bingo beats Norfolk they will slip into 4th place ahead of them. Norfolk would then be the cross-over team and the 4th place Sens would face the division leading Penguins in the first round. The Penguins have a 56-20-0-1 record, so who would you rather face?

THe Penguins. Why? Most of their best players are gonna play for the big team in the Playoffs, AND Bingo beat them 5/8 times this year.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

I'm excited for those fans and players. First Playoff in 7 years is just epic.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Admirals tie it up. 1-1 after 40.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

marakh wrote:
wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:Nice! Really hope they can nail it down with a solid victory. Also they're chasing Norfolk in the standings so its WIN-WIN for them.

Hopefully the new reinforcements don't screw up some of the chemistry.

Not exactly.

If they cross over they will likely place 3rd in the Eastern division since they are ahead of the 3rd place team there. That would make Manchester their 1st round match up. Manchester is sporting a solid 43-25-3-6 record.

If Bingo beats Norfolk they will slip into 4th place ahead of them. Norfolk would then be the cross-over team and the 4th place Sens would face the division leading Penguins in the first round. The Penguins have a 56-20-0-1 record, so who would you rather face?

THe Penguins. Why? Most of their best players are gonna play for the big team in the Playoffs, AND Bingo beat them 5/8 times this year.

I don't think they've called up that many players from their farm team actually. Jeffrey was up but he's hurt.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Admirals tie it up. 1-1 after 40.

I'm listening online. It sounds like the announcers are calling the Admirals... the Apples?

I don't get the connection.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The announcer sounds like he has a cold.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Still 1-1 with under 3 minutes.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Game headed to OT; Bingo Sens have officially ended their playoff drought.
Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Game headed to OT; Bingo Sens have officially ended their playoff drought.
Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks

Yes they did indeed.

We need someone from Bingo to update us on the injuries they have. Schira is out.. but the worrisome one is Corey Locke. They say shoulder... is he out long term?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

O'Brien wins it on a 2-on-1 after Brust makes his best save of the night at the other end.

Last edited by wprager on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:
wprager wrote:Game headed to OT; Bingo Sens have officially ended their playoff drought.

Yes they did indeed.

We need someone from Bingo to update us on the injuries they have. Schira is out.. but the worrisome one is Corey Locke. They say shoulder... is he out long term?

Schira and Gryba both have high ankle sprains. Don't know the extent of Locke's injury. Does the AHL even have an injury report?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

whoops forgot there was a gdt for this game....here is the game report

http://theahl.com/stats/official-game-report.php?game_id=1008480

congrats to the fans of bingo....6 long years in th emaking

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anyone ever actually been to Binghamton? It sounds like a really scuzzy town.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Anyone ever actually been to Binghamton? It sounds like a really scuzzy town.

Sounds? I think it sounds quaint and British. Stittsville -- now, that's a different sound altogether, isn't it? And don't get me started about Barfheavin'

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Anyone ever actually been to Binghamton? It sounds like a really scuzzy town.

Yeah I went there a couple of times....its a quiet town but I never went to there 'downtown' area. Instead drove down to NYC Laugh1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum