GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who will be the nominees for coach of the year?

+6
tim1_2
spader
stempniaksen
SensHulk
Ev
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

My votes would go to:

1.Dan Bylsma (winner) (Pittsburgh)
2.Bruce Boudreau (Washington)
3.Randy Carlyle (Anaheim)

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

1. Alain Vigneault
2. Dan Bylsma
3. Jacques Lemaire

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Bylsma (winner)
Vigneault
T. Murray

HM: Boucher

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Boucher (winner)
Bylsma
Vigneault

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I vote for Jack Adams. :crossarms:

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Barry Trotz, FTW. No one does more with less than Trotz.

Runners up - Vigneault and Bylsma

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Trotz should be the winner every year and I am not kidding. Best coach in The NHL with Babcock.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Sign me up for Trotz as well, not only does he get the best out of his players evry single night, they always step up when it matters moast. I can't stress enough the fact that they were seconds away from leading Chicago 3-1 in the playoffs last year.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Trotz is a good pick I just don't think he will have a chance at winning. He probably will be outside of the Top 3 vote-getters. There's also Tippet as well.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:1. Alain Vigneault
2. Dan Bylsma
3. Jacques Lemaire

I would nominate in that order as well.

Both Vigneault & Bylsma have dealt with a lot of key injuries to their teams this year.. and still kept them competitive.
Lemaire did an amazing job in NJ -- he just ran out of time.

jawal

jawal
Rookie
Rookie

Big Ev wrote:Trotz is a good pick I just don't think he will have a chance at winning. He probably will be outside of the Top 3 vote-getters. There's also Tippet as well.

Good picks. I predict Boucher to win with Vigneault and Tippett next. I expect Trotz and Lemaire to be just outside top 3.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Barry Trotz, FTW. No one does more with less than Trotz.

So, to toot my own horn, I got the nominees right....now we'll see if my prediction of the winner is correct....and how can it not be?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Barry Trotz, FTW. No one does more with less than Trotz.

So, to toot my own horn, I got the nominees right....now we'll see if my prediction of the winner is correct....and how can it not be?

Agreed. While Bylsma seems to be rock solid as a coach, Trotz consistently gets the most out of a team that, on paper, shouldn't be anywhere near as competitive as they are. I can't imagine anyone but Trotz taking the trophy home.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bylsma is winning it. You don't base the winner on what they've done in the past.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Bylsma is winning it. You don't base the winner on what they've done in the past.

normally I'd call this a homer pick, but yeah its hard to ignore his accomplishments this year. although Barry Trotz is become perennial candidate, so he's gotta win it sooner rather than later.

Doesn't matter....anyone but Vigneault and I'll be happy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum