GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite silly jokes!

+3
SensHulk
tim1_2
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Favorite silly jokes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite silly jokes! Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:24 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

this doesn't consist on telling a joke but it was one thing I did at a couple of parties as a teen. this works only in winter when the heatrs are on close to full blast. (and you don't especially like the persons house you're partying at)

1. enjoy your first beer of the nighttalk to people, walk around and when the beer is almost over go to the can.

2. while in the can, carefully piss in the bottle without getting any on your hands

3. walk out of the bathroom, act all cool and all and slowly walk on over to the heaters.
4 this works best when the heaters are behind something such as the sofa or curtains.... deposit the beer.

5 sit back enjoy a few beers and leave when you're done.

6 depending on the kind of heaters your dealing with but within 3 to 10 hours they'll be a wicked smell coming from that room. hot Piss is not a nice smell but it's funny in the kind of funny where the jokes not on you.

I was a troubled teen Sarcasm

we also pissed in a bottle another time at a house party and passed the bottles to one guy i really detested.... ooohhh he swigged on that one hard. I cryed laughing i remember.

17Favorite silly jokes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite silly jokes! Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:15 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

And now, re-read the story while looking at Flo's current avatar.

18Favorite silly jokes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite silly jokes! Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:34 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:And now, re-read the story while looking at Flo's current avatar.
yeah would be funny if BM had a secret dark prankster side.

speaking of i still do put half bananas(already peeled) inside some of my friends boots. they don't notice it until they stick their feel all the way in. By that time the banana is mooshed against the interior. it's always good for a giggle. would probably work well in skates as well.

19Favorite silly jokes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite silly jokes! Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:19 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

$800 moulded skates? Probably not so funny.

20Favorite silly jokes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite silly jokes! Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:50 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:$800 moulded skates? Probably not so funny.
nothing a spoon and some museli can't fix. call it the Allegrino breakfast of champions, served in a skate. (he's the Head Equipment Manager).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum