GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

April's Fool jokes/pranks?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1April's Fool jokes/pranks? Empty April's Fool jokes/pranks? Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:36 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sorry, a little late with this, but what kinds of April's Fool jokes/pranks did you pull or experience yesterday? Any work-related ones? Any from past years that you want to share?

After last year's "Yashin"story breaker I stayed away from TGOR. They got me, but good, last year.

Over at work, there were some feeble attempts (like posting a "Leafs advance to playoffs" headline outside of a poor Leafs fan cubicle), and a somewhat decent one: re-hanging the break room fridge doors to open on the right, but leaving the handle on the left.

So, come on, share yours. It's safer than trying to google for them now.

2April's Fool jokes/pranks? Empty Re: April's Fool jokes/pranks? Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:05 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

If you work at a restaurant this one's always fun:

Change all the faceplates for all the fountain pop.

I do it for fun sometimes, the results are always hysterical when people can't figure out why the Pepsi is dispensing Iced Tea because they had no idea that the faceplates could be changed.

3April's Fool jokes/pranks? Empty Re: April's Fool jokes/pranks? Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:06 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ice Edge Holdings (bidders for Phoenix) apparently pranked the media with a fake story about bidding for Man-U.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Potential-Coyotes-owners-prank-media-with-Manche?urn=nhl,231730

The "Grope and Fail" fell for it:
April's Fool jokes/pranks? IE_GM_punked_ManU

4April's Fool jokes/pranks? Empty Re: April's Fool jokes/pranks? Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:41 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DownGoesBrown does April's Fool in style:
http://www.downgoesbrown.com/2010/04/april-fools-nhl-style.html

Here's a couple snippets to whet your appetite:

So just like in 2008 and 2009, let's see if we can come up with some practical jokes and wacky pranks that various NHL personalities could play on each other today.

Uh, we're over here, Marc.Marc Savard - Playfully tease Matt Cooke when he asks if you've forgiven him by blinking twice for "no" instead of once for "yes".

and

Mario Lemieux - Over breakfast, jokingly suggest to Sidney Crosby that maybe it's time for him to move out and get his own place like an actual man would do.

5April's Fool jokes/pranks? Empty Re: April's Fool jokes/pranks? Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:32 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

With friends like this, you may need a doctor:

http://en.video.canoe.tv/video/comedy/comedy/1906868833/trip-wire-fake-out-prank/68067496001

Fake-out trip wire prank. The guy sees the wire, steps over it only to find out that ...

6April's Fool jokes/pranks? Empty Re: April's Fool jokes/pranks? Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

That guy's going to be DTD with a lower-body injury Ahhhhh!

7April's Fool jokes/pranks? Empty Re: April's Fool jokes/pranks? Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:10 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:That guy's going to be DTD with a lower-body injury Ahhhhh!

Sounded a little like a banjo string poopping.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum