GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators @ Tampa Bay Lightning

+14
Amnesia021
The Silfer Server
strachattack
Tuk Tuk
Riprock
wprager
LeCaptain
Ev
SDH89
shabbs
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
PTFlea
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Trade Spezza

This winning is getting really tiresome.

Seriously, how do you Diddle up a tank job?

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm scared...we're losing Landeskog as we speak...

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

SpezDispenser wrote:I'm scared...we're losing Landeskog as we speak...

Mad I can't find a good feed of the game so i'm unable to watch but is it still 2-0? I knew McBackup would get a shutout. Oops... did I just jinx that? Oh well... shutout, shutout, shutout!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Shutout, shutout, shutout.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

You're damn right you jinxed it!!! Now there's no way he doesn't get one! gah...

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

All I have to say is, while obviously a high pick is very appealing, it is really hard not to enjoy seeing this young team dominate a top team like the Lightning.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:All I have to say is, while obviously a high pick is very appealing, it is really hard not to enjoy seeing this young team dominate a top team like the Lightning.

But it's been such a long year...

Someone tell me all there is to know about Couturier and/or Strome and/or Hubert.

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

Bass Destruction wrote:You're damn right you jinxed it!!! Now there's no way he doesn't get one! gah...

I think that might be an anti-jinx though, so....

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Anyone think it interesting that Ian Mendes/Sportsnet used a quote from Jim Nill to describe Ryan Nugent-Hopkins? With his name being mentioned as a replacement for Murray, it's kind of interesting. Raises the question as why the Sens broadcast would use a quote from a competitor team's Asst. Gm about a top 5 pick in the draft? Eyebrow Shrug scratch

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Anyone think it interesting that Ian Mendes/Sportsnet used a quote from Jim Nill to describe Ryan Nugent-Hopkins? With his name being mentioned as a replacement for Murray, it's kind of interesting. Raises the question as why the Sens broadcast would use a quote from a competitor team's Asst. Gm about a top 5 pick in the draft? Eyebrow Shrug scratch

Which one is Nill, the Red Wings guy? If it is, he just signed his extension in Detroit and I think it's against league rules for him to leave at this juncture - that's what I remember reading.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh, there we go, 2-1.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:Anyone think it interesting that Ian Mendes/Sportsnet used a quote from Jim Nill to describe Ryan Nugent-Hopkins? With his name being mentioned as a replacement for Murray, it's kind of interesting. Raises the question as why the Sens broadcast would use a quote from a competitor team's Asst. Gm about a top 5 pick in the draft? Eyebrow Shrug scratch

Well he used to be part of the Senators organization, so maybe that plays a part

44Ottawa Senators @ Tampa Bay Lightning  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators @ Tampa Bay Lightning Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Why the Diddle do we get this lucky all of a sudden when we WANT to lose?

45Ottawa Senators @ Tampa Bay Lightning  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators @ Tampa Bay Lightning Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:03 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Damn ... Curtis McBrickWall

46Ottawa Senators @ Tampa Bay Lightning  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators @ Tampa Bay Lightning Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:03 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

At least COL is winning Phew

47Ottawa Senators @ Tampa Bay Lightning  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators @ Tampa Bay Lightning Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:05 pm

jawal

jawal
Rookie
Rookie

Another 2-1 win!! Just think if we had goaltending all year, we would probably be looking at a draft position around 10th rather than our potential top 3 pick.

48Ottawa Senators @ Tampa Bay Lightning  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators @ Tampa Bay Lightning Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:08 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

jawal wrote:Another 2-1 win!! Just think if we had goaltending all year, we would probably be looking at a draft position around 10th rather than our potential top 3 pick.

This was with our Dung goalie though haha. So much luck for McRib in the 3rd lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum