GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Craig Anderson's cool new mask

+17
rooneypoo
Tuk Tuk
The Silfer Server
Riprock
22_4_ever
Hoags
tim1_2
SensHulk
LethalLehner
Number Twenty Nine
SeawaySensFan
spader
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
Ev
NEELY
PTFlea
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 14]

31Craig Anderson's cool new mask - Page 3 Empty Re: Craig Anderson's cool new mask Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:52 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Keep things civil please.

32Craig Anderson's cool new mask - Page 3 Empty Re: Craig Anderson's cool new mask Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:53 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

aahhh my post! but...but.....look at his avatar!!!

33Craig Anderson's cool new mask - Page 3 Empty Re: Craig Anderson's cool new mask Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:11 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I consider that a major f-up, using the old logo. Seriously, seriously bush-league. Whoever is responsible for that foul-up oughta be smacked. It’s ridiculous. It’s not like it’s retro…it’s just…ridiculous.

The rest of the mask is cool, but using that logo is laughable.

34Craig Anderson's cool new mask - Page 3 Empty Re: Craig Anderson's cool new mask Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:13 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:I consider that a major f-up, using the old logo. Seriously, seriously bush-league. Whoever is responsible for that foul-up oughta be smacked. It’s ridiculous. It’s not like it’s retro…it’s just…ridiculous.

Or it's a retro thing?

35Craig Anderson's cool new mask - Page 3 Empty Re: Craig Anderson's cool new mask Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I consider that a major f-up, using the old logo. Seriously, seriously bush-league. Whoever is responsible for that foul-up oughta be smacked. It’s ridiculous. It’s not like it’s retro…it’s just…ridiculous.

Or it's a retro thing?

That was addressed here "It's not like it's retro..."

36Craig Anderson's cool new mask - Page 3 Empty Re: Craig Anderson's cool new mask Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:17 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Or it's a retro thing?

Unless it is?

37Craig Anderson's cool new mask - Page 3 Empty Re: Craig Anderson's cool new mask Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Or it's a retro thing?

Unless it is?

Ahhhhh!

38Craig Anderson's cool new mask - Page 3 Empty Re: Craig Anderson's cool new mask Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Seriously, I hate that logo so much! I think the guy who painted it only had that logo in his system or whatever he uses to base his drawings on.

39Craig Anderson's cool new mask - Page 3 Empty Re: Craig Anderson's cool new mask Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:22 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

"Remember, it's up to us. Bigfoot is a crucial part of the ecosystem, if he exists. So let's all keep Bigfoot possibly alive for future generations, unless he doesn't exist. The end!"

40Craig Anderson's cool new mask - Page 3 Empty Re: Craig Anderson's cool new mask Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:27 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

That mask was on short notice over a weekend I believe so it's a bit of a rush job.

I always wondered about this, do the goalies buy these masks with their own money ? I imagine that's the case as they keep them when they switch teams.

maybe contract talks with Anderson are going well, why would he get a new mask now ? I figured he'd stick with the Avalanche mask with the Sens sticker on it til he knew where he'll be playing next year.

41Craig Anderson's cool new mask - Page 3 Empty Re: Craig Anderson's cool new mask Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:28 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

weren't we quite successful with that logo ? we've sucked since the latest one. just sayin

42Craig Anderson's cool new mask - Page 3 Empty Re: Craig Anderson's cool new mask Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:That mask was on short notice over a weekend I believe so it's a bit of a rush job.

I always wondered about this, do the goalies buy these masks with their own money ? I imagine that's the case as they keep them when they switch teams.

maybe contract talks with Anderson are going well, why would he get a new mask now ? I figured he'd stick with the Avalanche mask with the Sens sticker on it til he knew where he'll be playing next year.

Or the PR department gave him a grace period to get a Sens mask or play with a blank one and his time is now up?

43Craig Anderson's cool new mask - Page 3 Empty Re: Craig Anderson's cool new mask Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:40 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The freaking organization doesn't even update their brand. Look at the Sensplex:

Craig Anderson's cool new mask - Page 3 4363063633_58e7ccb29d

That logo is the best one IMO, but it still needs to be changed.

44Craig Anderson's cool new mask - Page 3 Empty Re: Craig Anderson's cool new mask Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:52 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

I was under the impression that goalies paid for their own custom masks.

Andy's Sens mask is practically the same as his AV's mask - with a Sens motif.

45Craig Anderson's cool new mask - Page 3 Empty Re: Craig Anderson's cool new mask Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:14 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This mask has gone from cool and new to a source of controversy. Amazing. ThumbsUp

46Craig Anderson's cool new mask - Page 3 Empty Re: Craig Anderson's cool new mask Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:23 pm

22_4_ever

22_4_ever
Sophomore
Sophomore

No sure what the issue is.

It's not like he's used a logo that was never part of this organization. That would be like someone using the original logo and everyone screaming...

why does it matter...maybe Craig just liked that one better... The mask is his personal property and as such he gets to do with it what he wanted. Remember Emery, they made it clear that it was his mask and they couldn't force him to change it, but they did talk to him about what would be best for the team and Ray.

If he chose to keep the Tyson picture then he could have done so.

Really...this is worth getting upset about..

47Craig Anderson's cool new mask - Page 3 Empty Re: Craig Anderson's cool new mask Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:40 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Number Twenty Nine wrote:
weren't we quite successful with that logo ? we've sucked since the latest one. just sayin

That's what I thought, if you're gonna be a winner, pick a winning logo Laugh1

Watch Melnyk revert to the old logo if this pans out.

48Craig Anderson's cool new mask - Page 3 Empty Re: Craig Anderson's cool new mask Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

22_4_ever wrote:No sure what the issue is.

It's not like he's used a logo that was never part of this organization. That would be like someone using the original logo and everyone screaming...

why does it matter...maybe Craig just liked that one better... The mask is his personal property and as such he gets to do with it what he wanted. Remember Emery, they made it clear that it was his mask and they couldn't force him to change it, but they did talk to him about what would be best for the team and Ray.

If he chose to keep the Tyson picture then he could have done so.

Really...this is worth getting upset about..

Yes it is. It's stupid to create a new logo and new jerseys then have your player wearing the old logo on his mask. It's like if a Coyotes goalie decided to put the old Coyotes logo on the mask, or if an Isles goalie put the fisherman logo on his mask...it's embarassing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum