GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Gerber wear the new mask?

+5
wprager
Acrobat
PKC
Cronie
shabbs
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Will Gerber wear the new mask? Empty Will Gerber wear the new mask? Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:41 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So, will Gerber start the season with his new mask? Is he wearing it now?

2Will Gerber wear the new mask? Empty Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:46 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd like to think he'll FINALLY wear it. After all, notwithstanding the amazing start they had, I think they'd ALL like to forget most of last season, and since Gerb's was wearing that Vader-like thing, I think he should start fresh...

3Will Gerber wear the new mask? Empty Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:57 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cronenbergfan wrote:I'd like to think he'll FINALLY wear it. After all, notwithstanding the amazing start they had, I think they'd ALL like to forget most of last season, and since Gerb's was wearing that Vader-like thing, I think he should start fresh...
Man I hope so. A fresh start is what everyone needs.

4Will Gerber wear the new mask? Empty Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:04 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:I'd like to think he'll FINALLY wear it. After all, notwithstanding the amazing start they had, I think they'd ALL like to forget most of last season, and since Gerb's was wearing that Vader-like thing, I think he should start fresh...
Man I hope so. A fresh start is what everyone needs.

You can say that again!

Although, new back up goalie, a couple of new faces, and a new system-based coach... So far, IMHO, so good. Now, let's see how they hit the ice... 19 days and counting...

5Will Gerber wear the new mask? Empty Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:30 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cronenbergfan wrote:You can say that again!

Although, new back up goalie, a couple of new faces, and a new system-based coach... So far, IMHO, so good. Now, let's see how they hit the ice... 19 days and counting...
Can't wait.

6Will Gerber wear the new mask? Empty Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:32 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Ideally, he would wear the new mask. I think I'd be OK with anything but the all black mask that he has right now.

7Will Gerber wear the new mask? Empty Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:35 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

oh yeah, a change certainly wouldn't hurt.

In fact, if Gerber REALLY wants to start fresh, he can a WHOLE new one designed.

8Will Gerber wear the new mask? Empty Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:05 pm

Gerber was wearing the black mask when he was scrimmaging the other day...If he wants to keep the whole Darth-thing going, then he should paint it like a Vader helmet.

9Will Gerber wear the new mask? Empty Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:24 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

cash wrote:Gerber was wearing the black mask when he was scrimmaging the other day...If he wants to keep the whole Darth-thing going, then he should paint it like a Vader helmet.
Hmmm... that is interesting. I wonder if he's just waiting for the first game to wear the new one, or if he's getting it updated.

Bah.

10Will Gerber wear the new mask? Empty Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:22 pm

I don't think so...I think he likes the whole Darth Gerber thing. He likes hearing the imperial march or w/e its called...

11Will Gerber wear the new mask? Empty Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:11 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

To be honest, I thought the whole "Darth Gerber" thing, while corny, gave him more swagger.

So I say let him run with it.

Besides, if he's traded, he doesn't have to repaint it.

12Will Gerber wear the new mask? Empty Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:37 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Well, Gerber's wearing the Darth Gerber mask tonight.

Frig.

Oh well. Looking OK so far, still bouncing them rebounds right out though.

Sigh...

13Will Gerber wear the new mask? Empty Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Darn kids. Two of them are watching Green Eggs And Ham on the little TV upstairs, and the other two are doing their "Star Trek with Mommie" night on the main screen. Thank heavens Team 1200 streams online.

14Will Gerber wear the new mask? Empty Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:28 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Darn kids. Two of them are watching Green Eggs And Ham on the little TV upstairs, and the other two are doing their "Star Trek with Mommie" night on the main screen. Thank heavens Team 1200 streams online.
My little one went to bed right at 7:00pm so the channel quickly went from Treehouse TV to Sens TV.

Smile

15Will Gerber wear the new mask? Empty Re: Will Gerber wear the new mask? Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:51 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

And in honour of Gerber going back to the Darth Gerber mask... I will adjust my avatar accordingly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum