GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask

+2
Ev
SeawaySensFan
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Empty Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:47 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Reserved for when Curtis McElhinney gets a cool new mask and for the subsequent debate on whether or not the mask is cool or new.

more to come

2Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Empty Re: Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:06 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This will be on his mask:

Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Tiananmen-square-protesto-001

3Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Empty Re: Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:26 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Curtis Mac 'n Cheese...

Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Kraft-macaroni-and-cheese-7

4Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Empty Re: Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It should have every team he was a part of but never played for. The Sens and lightning would look good on there. Wink

5Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Empty Re: Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:40 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:It should have every team he was a part of but never played for. The Sens and lightning would look good on there. Wink

Precisely.

6Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Empty Re: Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:53 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

they have a picture of him in a sens jersey wearing a helmet with skulls and guns on it....is that his old or new one? picture could be old.

7Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Empty Re: Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:57 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

His old was was this:

Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Anaheim-curtis-mcelhinney

8Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Empty Re: Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:01 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

then here it is!!

Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Qmi_mcelhinney248

EDIT: more I think about it, this might be in a calgary uni

Last edited by Michallica on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Empty Re: Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:07 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

That looks very similair to his his Flames one... let the debate begin!!!! NEW? OLD?

Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Curtis-mcelhinney%282%29

10Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Empty Re: Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:10 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

here's one from the sens webpage:

Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask C-mac_10

so looks like his old anaheim helmet. and that might have been when he just arrived on the scene....then I remember he switched to a black helmet

11Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Empty Re: Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:13 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I think that's still a Flames one....

Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask 10-curtis-mcelhinney

That's from 2009/10....

12Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Empty Re: Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:16 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wait I'm confused...that pic I posted is him in a sens uni....did he start the year with the flamingos or the ducks?

13Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Empty Re: Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:17 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Michallica wrote:wait I'm confused...that pic I posted is him in a sens uni....did he start the year with the flamingos or the ducks?
I think he used a mask from when he was with the Flames in that pic... it does not have any Calgary Flames logos on it... but there is the "C" in each side...

14Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Empty Re: Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:19 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
Michallica wrote:wait I'm confused...that pic I posted is him in a sens uni....did he start the year with the flamingos or the ducks?
I think he used a mask from when he was with the Flames in that pic... it does not have any Calgary Flames logos on it... but there is the "C" in each side...

'C' for Curtis? Sarcasm

15Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Empty Re: Curtis McElhinney's cool new mask Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:30 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Heh heh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum