GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Chris Phillips Saga/Trade/Re-Sign Thread

+8
BigRig
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Number Twenty Nine
Ev
SensGirl11
shabbs
PTFlea
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

stempniaksen

Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Number Twenty Nine wrote:Boy- after watching the video of Chris Phillips, It's clear to me that Buffet Garioch took him way out of context. The video reassures me that CP will waives if he's asked to, but ultimately wants to stay.

Buffet is a drama queen and he loves to write soap operas revolving around the Senators.

Furthermore, Garrioch... chicken wings... buffet... entire hip of beef... and so on and so forth...
Meatball sub.

Drool

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/hockey/comments/from_almost_out_the_door_to_new_contract_talk_for_chris_phillips/

Making $3.5 million this season, Phillips will have to take less money to stay. Neither side has discussed numbers and that could be part of Friday’s discussion.

“We’ve indicated that there’s a strong possibility (Phillips can stay) if Chris is inclined to do so,” said Murray. “The only question I asked: If it doesn’t fit financially for him or if what we’re doing here going younger (doesn’t work), give us an answer early enough.”

Murray said he will not force Phillips to waive his no-movement clause. But sources say there’s plenty of interest with Boston, Montreal, Vancouver and San Jose all looking for blue-line he
lp.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Number Twenty Nine wrote:Boy- after watching the video of Chris Phillips, It's clear to me that Buffet Garioch took him way out of context. The video reassures me that CP will waives if he's asked to, but ultimately wants to stay.

Agreed 100%. SENSationalist journalism.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/hockey/comments/from_almost_out_the_door_to_new_contract_talk_for_chris_phillips/

Making $3.5 million this season, Phillips will have to take less money to stay. Neither side has discussed numbers and that could be part of Friday’s discussion.

“We’ve indicated that there’s a strong possibility (Phillips can stay) if Chris is inclined to do so,” said Murray. “The only question I asked: If it doesn’t fit financially for him or if what we’re doing here going younger (doesn’t work), give us an answer early enough.”

Murray said he will not force Phillips to waive his no-movement clause. But sources say there’s plenty of interest with Boston, Montreal, Vancouver and San Jose all looking for blue-line he
lp.
sounds clear to me. BM will go to phillips to ask him to waive his NTC or re-sign for said discount. chris will have both choices and be asked to pick one at that point. one thing is pretty clear to me in this. phillips isn't walking away for nothing.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/hockey/comments/from_almost_out_the_door_to_new_contract_talk_for_chris_phillips/

lp.
sounds clear to me. BM will go to phillips to ask him to waive his NTC or re-sign for said discount. chris will have both choices and be asked to pick one at that point. one thing is pretty clear to me in this. phillips isn't walking away for nothing.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:

Agreed 100%. SENSationalist journalism.

One thing is for sure. There's a 100% chance he either re-signs for less or he waives his NTC and he's traded or maybe I'm wrong and he walks but I still think I'm 100% right on this.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

There is a 100% chance that something will happen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum