GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Komisarek potentially in BIG trouble

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Komisarek potentially in BIG trouble Empty Komisarek potentially in BIG trouble Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:00 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Posted this in another thread, but this could get heavy soon.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/22/nhl-star-mike-komisarek-punch-nightclub-woman-attack-lawsuit-investigation/

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the 28-year-old defensive powerhouse was named in a police report filed by a woman who claims the whole thing went down after Komisarek decided to lift her up in the air at a Hollywood nightclub.

We're told the woman claims she demanded Komisarek put her down -- but he refused -- so she slapped him in the face.

The woman claims Komisarek immediately set her down ... and then punched her in the face, causing her to bleed.

The woman claims Komisarek left the club ... so she went to the cops. We're told investigators are hoping to speak with the NHL star as soon as they get the chance.

So far, no comment from Komisarek's camp.

Um....oh oh?

2Komisarek potentially in BIG trouble Empty Re: Komisarek potentially in BIG trouble Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:08 am

Big trouble? Unlikely. There will probably be no charges, and a settlement we'll never hear about.

She has to go to the cops to file a police report if she wants to sue.

defensive powerhouse LOL.

3Komisarek potentially in BIG trouble Empty Re: Komisarek potentially in BIG trouble Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:24 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:Big trouble? Unlikely. There will probably be no charges, and a settlement we'll never hear about.

Is it wrong that I found that comment almost as offensive as the action being described? Laugh1

4Komisarek potentially in BIG trouble Empty Re: Komisarek potentially in BIG trouble Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:32 am

rooneypoo wrote:
hemlock wrote:Big trouble? Unlikely. There will probably be no charges, and a settlement we'll never hear about.

Is it wrong that I found that comment almost as offensive as the action being described? Laugh1

It is TMZ I suppose. I guess Lindsay Lohan hasn't been arrested this week, so there is plenty of time to dig up other stories that no one cares about. Apparently, no one at TMZ knows anything about hockey. Laugh1

5Komisarek potentially in BIG trouble Empty Re: Komisarek potentially in BIG trouble Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:09 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

and it says "NHL star"

Lulz

6Komisarek potentially in BIG trouble Empty Re: Komisarek potentially in BIG trouble Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:15 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They got his age right and spelled his name correctly. Grade-A geornalizm, there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum