GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nabokov released by SKA contract, now a free agent

+8
Cap'n Clutch
rooneypoo
Riprock
wprager
SensHulk
Number Twenty Nine
shabbs
PTFlea
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran

Hoags wrote:Hmm 35-year old Russian available.

I'm sure BM is on top of it already Laugh1

he does have a penchant for middle aged Russian stars, doesn't he....... (he wanted Federov at one time too)

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran

Brian Murray also likes the reduced produce rack at Loblaws. Nothing like getting a bunch of 1/2 black bananas for $0.29 to make Brian's weekend...

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

Someone remind me again: how many games has our goaltending cost us this season? One? And how many games has it kept us in when we had no business being in them? Half of them?

Goaltending is not the problem in OTT. Can't imagine why the GM is looking to fix what isn't broken.

Next.

Nabakov is a perfect fit in Ottawa. Great during the regular season and Dung the bed in the playoffs. Since we aren't making the playoffs, Nabakov could easily slide into this lineup.

All kidding aside, I agree with rooneypoo, goaltending isn't the problem. This team has other, more important problems to address.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

I wouldn't do anything this year. Maybe in the off-season if we miss out on everything else and we need a veteran to split time with Elliott we could take a shot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum