GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 1:00pm ET - FRI. Nov. 26, 2010

+18
asq2
Hobiesens
CockRoche
dennycrane
rooneypoo
Riprock
LeCaptain
Ev
Flo The Action
spader
SensGirl11
wprager
SDH89
PTFlea
The Silfer Server
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Ottawa @ Pittsburgh, NOV 26, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 1:00pm ET - FRI. Nov. 26, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_lcap267%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 1:00pm ET - FRI. Nov. 26, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_rcap2 67% [ 4 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 1:00pm ET - FRI. Nov. 26, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 1:00pm ET - FRI. Nov. 26, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 1:00pm ET - FRI. Nov. 26, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 1:00pm ET - FRI. Nov. 26, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 1:00pm ET - FRI. Nov. 26, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_lcap233%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 1:00pm ET - FRI. Nov. 26, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 22]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Michalek on Cooke. Well-deserved.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

CockRoche wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I had to turn off the volume, those 'announcers' on the stream are nothing but fans.

How do you come here everyday if that is the case? Haha.

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 1:00pm ET - FRI. Nov. 26, 2010 - Page 11 164414

CockRoche

Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:Malkin only took 5 faceoffs though (Crosby took 16)...and the Pens announcers are no worse of homers than Dean and Denis...also Dean's freaking telling a story when we're on the PP. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 1:00pm ET - FRI. Nov. 26, 2010 - Page 11 489887

Haha. I have NHL Center Ice so that is who I have to listen to when I watch Sens games. Sometimes that is why I flip to watch New Jersey play the Islanders tho'.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

CockRoche wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I had to turn off the volume, those 'announcers' on the stream are nothing but fans.

Last I checked, I wasn't being paid to call a game.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm not saying anything. Frustrated2

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

You don't see that too often; Kelly gets two, 2 minute penalties on the same shift. Normally one is just called and the other is forgotten about.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Fisher *has* to get up faster than that. My kid does that in peewee trying to sell it, but I want my $4.2M 2nd line center to get the hell up and play until the whistle, and *then* lace into the ref.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

ridiculous....if a double standard was not evident before, it is now

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
CockRoche wrote:

Last I checked, I wasn't being paid to call a game.

It was a joke, I'm sure you know that.

They get paid to be homers. They wouldn't be employed by their team if they weren't. National broadcasts can be held to higher standards, not local.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Dung non call

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is wearing on me. The calls go BOTH Cussing ways - don't they?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:ridiculous....if a double standard was not evident before, it is now

I still haven't said anything. Darn Frustrated2 Frustrated2 Frustrated2 Frustrated2 Frustrated2

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Finally Karlsson back on the PP...let's get 'er done!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:ridiculous....if a double standard was not evident before, it is now

I still haven't said anything. Darn Frustrated2 Frustrated2 Frustrated2 Frustrated2 Frustrated2

But I *did* hear Potvin analyze the play and explain how there was no holding on the second call, made by the ref at the blue line, with the goal, goalie and a forward in the slot obscuring his view of the play.

OK, I may have added a little but just describing the setting.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Win or lose, good game by the boys. The coaching staff? Not so sure.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

How bout the refs wprager? How's their game so far? Sarcasm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Pitts should get a penalty for pushing the net off. What is up with Neil and MAF?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

for Cuss's sake man now with the penalties.....just feels like the sens won't get anymore

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum