GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Ottawa Senators VS Toronto Maple Leafs @ 7:00pm EST - Nov 2, 2010 (SNET)

+14
The Silfer Server
PKC
Flo The Action
Hockeyhero22000
Bramlet07
PTFlea
Straight Shooter
sens4win
TheAvatar
asq2
wprager
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
SensHulk
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Bramlet07

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:typical leafs call Facepalm

If the only shot they had was the one that SNet showed us, then how could they make any other call? I couldn't tell where that puck was, could you? Maybe it slipped up into Kovalev's pantaloons, or maybe it ended up down Orr's jersey. I just wish the refs would, once in a while, have the balls to call it when they pick it up. You know, like in football -- they dig out the bodies, then when they see where the ball is, they make a call.

All that said, though, why was there no other shot? Was the in-goal camera off? It could at least have shown us where the puck went, and they could decide based on that (if not outright see it go in).

Leafs broadcast showed it but it didnt have the puck

Bramlet07

Veteran
Veteran

Karlsson PP goal 3-0

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i'd say our PP is improving eh?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Missed Gonchar's goal (saw the replay a bit later) but that Karlsson goal put a smile on my face. Can he stay on the left side? Please? That was a goreous one-timer; great control of the puck by Foligno, and nice screen from Neil.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:typical leafs call Facepalm

If the only shot they had was the one that SNet showed us, then how could they make any other call? I couldn't tell where that puck was, could you? Maybe it slipped up into Kovalev's pantaloons, or maybe it ended up down Orr's jersey. I just wish the refs would, once in a while, have the balls to call it when they pick it up. You know, like in football -- they dig out the bodies, then when they see where the ball is, they make a call.

All that said, though, why was there no other shot? Was the in-goal camera off? It could at least have shown us where the puck went, and they could decide based on that (if not outright see it go in).
they retrieved the puck from the net after.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Folingo been a new player since that talk with Murray

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

another PP!!! DancingBanana DancingBanana DancingBanana

let's go for humiliation tonight Rockon

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bramlet07 wrote:LOL Leafs commentars saying it shouldnt count becuase Fisher interfered

He was kinda deep in the crease. Probably interfered with Giguere retrieving it from the back of the net.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:another PP!!! DancingBanana DancingBanana DancingBanana

let's go for humiliation tonight Rockon

Nah, let's set a new Leafs record Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How many penalty shot goals did Fisher get?

GDT: Ottawa Senators VS Toronto Maple Leafs @ 7:00pm EST - Nov 2, 2010 (SNET) - Page 4 20421810

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens powerplay (2 for 4 tonight) is now at 18.2%, 12th in the league, just behind Detroit at 18.6%.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Sens powerplay (2 for 4 tonight) is now at 18.2%, 12th in the league, just behind Detroit at 18.6%.

We all knew they had the talent to form a good powerplay.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

campoli has had a very good game tonight except from that mistake at the end of the last pp

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Where is everyone tonight? It feels empty here.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

maybe thois team will start clicking. the PP is looking good. now if we can tear montreal a new one on saturday that would make my weekend. Smile

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

spezza has done some good backchecking at one point in his crease to give hale some extra help

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Looks like Neil-Kelly-Ruutu dont work on there 3 on 1s in practise

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Leaves on the board 3-1 now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]