GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Ottawa Senators VS Toronto Maple Leafs @ 7:00pm EST - Nov 2, 2010 (SNET)

+14
The Silfer Server
PKC
Flo The Action
Hockeyhero22000
Bramlet07
PTFlea
Straight Shooter
sens4win
TheAvatar
asq2
wprager
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
SensHulk
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Bramlet07

Veteran
Veteran

What an ugly game so far

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

both teams afraid to make a mistake

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

Fish on the penalty shotbut good first minute on the pp before

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

campoli made some big defensive plays that first period

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Looks like Spezza had a bit of a jump, but that line is just not clicking. They need more time to get in synch, I guess. That pass to Regin (from Kovalev, I think) was just brutal, but I kinda have to agree with Kovalev -- wide is where Regin had to go because Kovalev was going to the net. Why was Regin cutting to the middle?

Still, a lead is a lead.

Someone tell Foligno to keep his stick on the ice. Someone will bounce on in off his stick for him.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:campoli made some big defensive plays that first period

That he did. Ruutu made a nice hit on Komisarek. A head shot, I think, but not danger of brain injury, there.

I thought for sure Phaneuf would get hurt on that Foligno (?) partial breakaway when he lunged and ended up going shoulder first into the boards. I think he may have missed a shift after that.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

The first unit on the powerplay looked awesome.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Boy are the Leaves ever snakebiten

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Did we score?

Its in but looks like it wont count, nice play by Foligno to bad Kovalev fanned on the empty net

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

if we did score it's a perfect play because we also injured phaneuf HappyDance1

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

typical leafs call Facepalm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:typical leafs call Facepalm

Refs made correct call, its all Kovalevs fault it didnt count that was a gimme

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Gonchar PP goal

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If the only shot they had was the one that SNet showed us, then how could they make any other call? I couldn't tell where that puck was, could you? Maybe it slipped up into Kovalev's pantaloons, or maybe it ended up down Orr's jersey. I just wish the refs would, once in a while, have the balls to call it when they pick it up. You know, like in football -- they dig out the bodies, then when they see where the ball is, they make a call.

All that said, though, why was there no other shot? Was the in-goal camera off? It could at least have shown us where the puck went, and they could decide based on that (if not outright see it go in).

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

LOL Leafs commentars saying it shouldnt count becuase Fisher interfered

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:

If the only shot they had was the one that SNet showed us, then how could they make any other call? I couldn't tell where that puck was, could you? Maybe it slipped up into Kovalev's pantaloons, or maybe it ended up down Orr's jersey. I just wish the refs would, once in a while, have the balls to call it when they pick it up. You know, like in football -- they dig out the bodies, then when they see where the ball is, they make a call.

All that said, though, why was there no other shot? Was the in-goal camera off? It could at least have shown us where the puck went, and they could decide based on that (if not outright see it go in).

Leafs broadcast showed it but it didnt have the puck

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Karlsson PP goal 3-0

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i'd say our PP is improving eh?

Sponsored content