GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Scoreboard @ SBP to start 11/12

+5
LeCaptain
SensHulk
wprager
Ev
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16New Scoreboard @ SBP to start 11/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: New Scoreboard @ SBP to start 11/12 Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:18 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:wait a few more years and it would be retro

Perhaps they should hang onto the old score board and trot it out in 10 years or so? Sarcasm

17New Scoreboard @ SBP to start 11/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: New Scoreboard @ SBP to start 11/12 Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:05 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
marakh wrote:The RSU have exclusively the Section 319. Well that's what they said on facebook. Membership is 35$ I think for the season, and they get discount prices.

I have season seats in 319 so they don't own the whole section.

As for the new score board, surprise surprise it coincides with All-Star weekend. Imagine how embarrassing it would be to host the weekend with the current abomination?

Well look who's back. Miss us?

18New Scoreboard @ SBP to start 11/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: New Scoreboard @ SBP to start 11/12 Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:51 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
marakh wrote:The RSU have exclusively the Section 319. Well that's what they said on facebook. Membership is 35$ I think for the season, and they get discount prices.

As for the new score board, surprise surprise it coincides with All-Star weekend. Imagine how embarrassing it would be to host the weekend with the current abomination?

Yes. Not as much as I'm going to miss being home with my two year old (Imagine that? Terrible twos and all!!) and my 2 month old.

This is only day one back at work and I'm only 1 hour and 50 minutes in so I'm still good. First dose of caffeine is just kicking in now so the fog is lifting. Smile

19New Scoreboard @ SBP to start 11/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: New Scoreboard @ SBP to start 11/12 Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:57 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Yes. Not as much as I'm going to miss being home with my two year old (Imagine that? Terrible twos and all!!) and my 2 month old.

This is only day one back at work and I'm only 1 hour and 50 minutes in so I'm still good. First dose of caffeine is just kicking in now so the fog is lifting. Smile

6AM start time? You must be done by 2PM, then. Or are you on one of those compressed schedules?

20New Scoreboard @ SBP to start 11/12 - Page 2 Empty Re: New Scoreboard @ SBP to start 11/12 Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:02 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

6AM start time? You must be done by 2PM, then. Or are you on one of those compressed schedules?

I'm on a compressed schedule so I'm done at 2:50pm but since it's a short week and I want next Friday off I need to make up the 50 minutes for Monday. I'll be working 6 to 3 until next Monday.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum