GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff talk all the time.

+20
Urkie
caissie_1
stempniaksen
PKC
SensGirl11
SensHulk
Flo The Action
asq2
SeawaySensFan
rooneypoo
SensGal
SDH89
Cap'n Clutch
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Ev
Riprock
shabbs
wprager
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 35]

331All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 23 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sat May 22, 2010 5:48 pm

This series is over. I could care less about the fact that the Habs have come back twice from down 3-1. The Flyers are a different animal than the previous two teams the Habs faced. They just can't score against him. That's Leighton's THIRD shut out now in this series. Absolutely ridiculous.

Habs are done in 5, like I said after game 1.

332All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 23 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sat May 22, 2010 5:56 pm

They can Ole their way up to the podium drafting 27 hahaha.

333All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 23 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sat May 22, 2010 5:57 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Best top 4D in the league. I've always thought that since the Pronger deal.

THis series feels weirdly like a certain one in 2007 and coincidently Pronger is there.

334All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 23 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sat May 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Ha Ha !!!!! 3 shutouts in four games, Philly isn't just beating them, they're hurting their feelings !!!!!!!!!! OLE OLE OLE OLE

335All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 23 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sat May 22, 2010 10:20 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

RobbyJ wrote:Ha Ha !!!!! 3 shutouts in four games, Philly isn't just beating them, they're hurting their feelings !!!!!!!!!! OLE OLE OLE OLE

Laugh1

336All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 23 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sat May 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

My Flyers in 5 pick looks awfully good. And I would be perfect if the Sharks come back to win, since I had them in 7, but not gonna happen.

I don't really feel like watching the playoffs anymore, I'm just pumped for the World Cup.

337All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 23 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sat May 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Big Ev wrote:My Flyers in 5 pick looks awfully good. And I would be perfect if the Sharks come back to win, since I had them in 7, but not gonna happen.

I don't really feel like watching the playoffs anymore, I'm just pumped for the World Cup.

Oh. God. Yes.

With that and us hosting the Olympics this year, it's been a hell of a year for Canadian sports fans.

338All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 23 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 23, 2010 5:50 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Aurevoir San Jose!!!

339All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 23 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 23, 2010 5:52 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Go Flyers!

340All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 23 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 23, 2010 6:00 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Thanks Dany for handing the Hawks the GWG PP goal. The hockey gods smile upon us Sens fans All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 23 54934

341All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 23 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 23, 2010 6:18 pm

SDH89 wrote:Thanks Dany for handing the Hawks the GWG PP goal. The hockey gods smile upon us Sens fans All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 23 54934

His ice time was down in this series too from what I saw, compared to Thornton and Marleau.

Can you say reduced role and a trade demand? How short will that list be now Heater????

342All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 23 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 23, 2010 6:19 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Did Dany Heatley do anything of note these playoffs?

343All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 23 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Laugh1 Dany F'n Heatley the Allstar

What a loser Laughing3

Same numbers as the year before with the 2nd best team in the league. Who ya gonna blame for your diminished role now Laughing3

344All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 23 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 23, 2010 6:42 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Nice penalty Heater! U certainly were a difference maker for your team TowelWave

345All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 23 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Heatley didn't play well at all, but the penalty was Dung. Weak call for a 2-2 game in the 3rd period.

346All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 23 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 23, 2010 6:57 pm

PKC wrote:Did Dany Heatley do anything of note these playoffs?

I guess you forgot his 2 goals in the playoffs already???????

He was a stellar -7 and had more PIMS (16) than points (13)

From the Sens fanbase to the Sharks fanbase I think I can safely say:

"WE TOLD YOU SO!"

347All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 23 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Big Ev wrote:Heatley didn't play well at all, but the penalty was Dung. Weak call for a 2-2 game in the 3rd period.

That's called Karma.

Guys who work hard tend to get the breaks. He deserves what he gets.

This guy is rapidly becoming a bigger laughing stock than Wendy Redden.

348All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 23 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sun May 23, 2010 7:09 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Heatley didn't play well at all, but the penalty was Dung. Weak call for a 2-2 game in the 3rd period.

That's called Karma.

Guys who work hard tend to get the breaks. He deserves what he gets.

This guy is rapidly becoming a bigger laughing stock than Wendy Redden.

You were going well until you overstepped yourself on that one...Wade Redden is in a different galaxy of failure, underachievement and fall from glory.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum