GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+28
stempniaksen
beedub
rooneypoo
SensFan71
asq2
Bramlet07
Tuk Tuk
SensGal
Devo
CockRoche
Hockeyhero22000
sens4win
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
Hobiesens
Hoags
Hayden
dennycrane
wprager
Ev
PTFlea
SensGirl11
caissie_1
PKC
shabbs
Riprock
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm so tired of Stamkos' one timer on the PP, just cover him god damnit!

Hayden

Rookie
Rookie

Evander Kane knocks out Cooke with one punch - check it out on youtube.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Hayden wrote:Evander Kane knocks out Cooke with one punch - check it out on youtube.

ThumbsUp

That was huge

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hayden wrote:Evander Kane knocks out Cooke with one punch - check it out on youtube.

Lalalala Diddle me! Eat it Cooke.

SpezDispenser wrote:

\\

can't say if i was there i'd clap for that sac of dung

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

DirtyDave wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

\\

can't say if i was there i'd clap for that sac of dung

Hopefully he's not too hurt... I dont buy into that what goes around come's around for the Savard hit... That hit has happened to many time's for people to get all over cooke and what not.... But anyways I and you all probably dont wanna get into that whole conversation again... Seems like it went on the whole season **cough** Richards**cough**

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 KaneKO_041110

Laugh1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He might have his jaw dislocated or broken. Moral to the story: don't get in a fight with a guy named after Evander Hollyfield. You *know* his dad and/or mom were huge boxing fans.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:
Dash wrote:
PKC wrote:
Dash wrote:http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=317351
Blake Geoffrion, grandson of "Boom Boom" Geoffrion and great-grandson of Howie Morenz, won the Hobey Baker award leading his Wisconsin Badgers to the NCAA championship over Boston College.

Proof that hockey skills are genetic.

Laugh1 Well, we're only 14-18 years away from drafting three Alfredsson's Sarcasm

Maybe we could get them to play all three positions too and spread out the talent through the roster.

Apparently that game between Wisconsin and BC was not the final, and Boston College beat Wisconsin to win the title last night.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Don't draft Loui Alfredsson, he seems to be the goofball of the family. Hugo is the serious, captain-like Alfie!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Don't draft Loui Alfredsson, he seems to be the goofball of the family. Hugo is the serious, captain-like Alfie!

Maybe he's a giggling centre?

And Fenix will be a bruiser. With a name like that, he'll certainly be in a lot of fights in the schoolyard.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Henrik Sedin had 4 points to go ahead of Ovechkin by 3. Daniel had a hat-trick (but he's not the one in the hunt for the Richard -- does that sound funny?)

Stamkos got 2 goals to tie Ovechkin at 50; Crosby is one back at 49.

Ovechkin has played 10 fewer games than Stamkos and 9 fewer than Crosby. A few of those missed games were suspensions, so his fault. But not all of them.

All three are playing today. Ovechkin goes against the Bruins in a few minutes (a noon start). Boston played yesterday afternoon.

Stamkos plays Florida at 5PM -- both teams played last night.

Sid plays the Islanders, who were blown out 7-1 by the Devils yesterday.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Come on! Stamkos for Rocket. And I think Sedin is safe for the Art Ross.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:Come on! Stamkos for Rocket. And I think Sedin is safe for the Art Ross.

Are you sure about that? When Boudreau was asked how much time Ovie will get, he said "As much as it takes."

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Dash wrote:Come on! Stamkos for Rocket. And I think Sedin is safe for the Art Ross.

Are you sure about that? When Boudreau was asked how much time Ovie will get, he said "As much as it takes."

20 mins left and Ovy is pointless to date... Never count him out but I sure hope he goes pointless today! I dont want him to win anything.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Thomas with a double roughing after being interfered with by Chimera. If he doesn't keep his cool it could be a long afternoon.

2-2 and no points for Ovechkin yet.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Is it NBC's camera angles or are the Caps very slow? They look like they are skating in a Monday night pickup game after the Thanksgiving weekend.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

caissie_1 wrote:
wprager wrote:

20 mins left and Ovy is pointless to date... Never count him out but I sure hope he goes pointless today! I dont want him to win anything.

He's a hot dog and a bit of a dirty player (this year), but what have you got against him? Smile

He's put up these numbers while leading his team in hits and missing 10 games. Besides, that trophy for getting the most goals is very aptly named -- the Richard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum