GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+28
stempniaksen
beedub
rooneypoo
SensFan71
asq2
Bramlet07
Tuk Tuk
SensGal
Devo
CockRoche
Hockeyhero22000
sens4win
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
Hobiesens
Hoags
Hayden
dennycrane
wprager
Ev
PTFlea
SensGirl11
caissie_1
PKC
shabbs
Riprock
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Go down  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think Vancouver was smart for trading for Ballard, but I don't like them giving up Grabner as well.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:
There is a 0% chance if I was offered Ballard for the 25th overall pick Id say no.

That's the 25th, Bernier and Grabner, not just the 25th. The 25th is a nice, refreshing prospect for your system, the other two can play NHL hockey immediately. I don't know which way I am on this one. Bernier hasn't panned out, but there's still time. The wildcard is Grabner I guess.

Ballard makes a cup contender better, what good does the 25th do for them? Hardly anything. Bernier play in the playoffs? Grabner might turn out to be a good player, not really needed in Vancouver though.

Great move by The Canucks.

I love that NYR is in The East.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Ballard makes a cup contender better, what good does the 25th do for them? Hardly anything. Bernier play in the playoffs? Grabner might turn out to be a good player, not really needed in Vancouver though.

Great move by The Canucks.

I love that NYR is in The East.

Yeah, I pretty much agree. I like Ballard a lot, but tell me why they couldn't have gotten Volchenkov or Hamhuis or Michalek and kept their depth at forward a little?

Whatever, one of their D is gone. Bieksa or Salo (good luck) I would guess.

-------

http://www.gmhockey.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4725

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum