GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clouston - 1st year Playoff Coach

+3
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Clouston - 1st year Playoff Coach - Page 2 Empty Re: Clouston - 1st year Playoff Coach Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:13 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

17Clouston - 1st year Playoff Coach - Page 2 Empty Re: Clouston - 1st year Playoff Coach Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:21 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

This is a cool video. Except for the ending.

18Clouston - 1st year Playoff Coach - Page 2 Empty Re: Clouston - 1st year Playoff Coach Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:05 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SensGirl11 wrote:
wprager wrote:One cup, sixteen teams. Is there a video of that?

There must be, did you check you tube?

I think it was taken down.

I, of course, meant to say "16 teams, 1 Cup". Hey, Dash, you could put that up in your banner and maybe Clutch could put that in the 'alt' attribute text, somewhere on the home page and in the search engine meta tags. Could get us some more traffic.

19Clouston - 1st year Playoff Coach - Page 2 Empty Re: Clouston - 1st year Playoff Coach Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:40 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
wprager wrote:One cup, sixteen teams. Is there a video of that?

There must be, did you check you tube?

I think it was taken down.

I, of course, meant to say "16 teams, 1 Cup". Hey, Dash, you could put that up in your banner and maybe Clutch could put that in the 'alt' attribute text, somewhere on the home page and in the search engine meta tags. Could get us some more traffic.

I can't believe they would take it off, I searched for a while yesterday.

That's a good idea for the traffic though, I'm sure they'll hook it up.

OMG!!! Game 1 tonight!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!
GO SENS!!!!

Am I the only one that's going to have a hard time working today? I had a hard time falling asleep last night too. Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum