GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

First round "upsets"

+12
SensGirl11
SDH89
LeCaptain
Ev
wprager
Riprock
dennycrane
Tuk Tuk
PKC
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Who are your first round upsets

First round "upsets" - Page 4 Vote_lcap232%First round "upsets" - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 32% [ 10 ]
First round "upsets" - Page 4 Vote_lcap213%First round "upsets" - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 4 ]
First round "upsets" - Page 4 Vote_lcap26%First round "upsets" - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 2 ]
First round "upsets" - Page 4 Vote_lcap26%First round "upsets" - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 2 ]
First round "upsets" - Page 4 Vote_lcap210%First round "upsets" - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 3 ]
First round "upsets" - Page 4 Vote_lcap219%First round "upsets" - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 19% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 31

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46First round "upsets" - Page 4 Empty Re: First round "upsets" Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:26 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

So most sites I check have Pens in 5.

47First round "upsets" - Page 4 Empty Re: First round "upsets" Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:35 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:So most sites I check have Pens in 5.
Not surprising... defending champs, two deep cup runs in a row, Crosby, Malkin, Staal, MAF, Gonchar... and Poni has been playing well... Crosby has been on fire of late with 12 points in 4 games last week... Sens are gonna have to be firing on all cylinders to pull it out and Elliott is gonna have to play big, real big. It's there... the Sens just have to take it and run with it like there's no tomorrow.

48First round "upsets" - Page 4 Empty Re: First round "upsets" Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:52 am

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

7 games I think.

49First round "upsets" - Page 4 Empty Re: First round "upsets" Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:13 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
Not surprising... defending champs, two deep cup runs in a row, Crosby, Malkin, Staal, MAF, Gonchar... and Poni has been playing well... Crosby has been on fire of late with 12 points in 4 games last week... Sens are gonna have to be firing on all cylinders to pull it out and Elliott is gonna have to play big, real big. It's there... the Sens just have to take it and run with it like there's no tomorrow.

What's surprising is 5 games. I think the Pens are heavy favorites but this series goes 6 or 7 IMO.

- Unknown Author

50First round "upsets" - Page 4 Empty Re: First round "upsets" Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:15 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:

What's surprising is 5 games. I think the Pens are heavy favorites but this series goes 6 or 7 IMO.
People love to give the Sens no respect... it is what it is...

51First round "upsets" - Page 4 Empty Re: First round "upsets" Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:27 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I guess they gave us one game due to the improved play and coaching?

- Unknown Author

52First round "upsets" - Page 4 Empty Re: First round "upsets" Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:30 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:I gotta felling...

Is that...some sort of medical condition? First round "upsets" - Page 4 601927

53First round "upsets" - Page 4 Empty Re: First round "upsets" Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:32 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:

Laugh1 ummm...no.

54First round "upsets" - Page 4 Empty Re: First round "upsets" Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:36 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

First round "upsets" - Page 4 270956 ummm...no.

Actually, it is. It's a gastro-intestinal disease which afflicted, among others, Hollywood legend, Norman Fell. Hence the name.

First round "upsets" - Page 4 14476110

55First round "upsets" - Page 4 Empty Re: First round "upsets" Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:41 am

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

First round "upsets" - Page 4 270956 ummm...no.

Actually, it is. It's a gastro-intestinal disease which afflicted, among others, Hollywood legend, Norman Fell. Hence the name.

First round "upsets" - Page 4 14476110

Three's company... Man that's an awsome show!

56First round "upsets" - Page 4 Empty Re: First round "upsets" Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:

Poni has 4 points in 23 playoff games. Chris Kelly has 7 in 30, while killing a ton of penalties.

57First round "upsets" - Page 4 Empty Re: First round "upsets" Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:49 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:

People love to give the Sens no respect... it is what it is...

A lot of that is self inflicted. All those years that the Sens were the best team in the league and kept losing to the lowly Leafs in the 1stor 2nd round. A lot of the talking heads got really burned by that and they have long memories.

58First round "upsets" - Page 4 Empty Re: First round "upsets" Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:41 am

SensGal

Rookie
Rookie

Honestly I think there could be alot of upsets this year.

I hope Ottawa upsets Pens, and honestly I would LOVE to see habs win, only because everyone is predicting Caps to win it all (or at least win it all on the East side). I could see Philly winning. And I don't know if Detroit winning would be an upset. You have an injured team all year, and still make the playoffs. Now Detroit is healthy, so I wouldn't be surprised if Detroit won.

Tonight will be interesting thats for sure.

And wprager, honestly with the Sens being un-respected, and what not. Yeah they had a decent team back then. Honestly, I think this years team may be one of the best (at least has much better chemistry). And the "lowly" leafs were a pretty great team back then too. As much as it SUCKED to lose to the leafs, hey, Sens have come a long way since that super new team.

GO SENS GO!!! Bring on the Upsets! Everyone I know is predicting a sweep (wait, that didn't happen), so lets kick some Crosby butt!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum