GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anyone know how to make Playoff Avatars?

+16
M_Christopher
Flo The Action
Hoags
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
LethalLehner
ddt
CockRoche
Tuk Tuk
SensHulk
SensGirl11
sens4win
PKC
Riprock
wprager
PTFlea
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

Thanks Dash, they look great!!! Very cool stuff, I appreciate it!! Dancing ThumbsUp

Any chance of getting one with Ruttu ?

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

RobbyJ wrote:Any chance of getting one with Ruttu ?

There's one BIG reason to be excited about these playoffs. It will be our first with Ruutu on our team. This is why he was signed in the first place. Career highs in goals and points are a nice bonus too.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Does anyone know how to make Playoff Avatars? - Page 5 Gmhock28
Does anyone know how to make Playoff Avatars? - Page 5 Gmhock29

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

PKC wrote:I am about to officially unveil the best avatar ever.

Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Oh man! That's classic!! Love it!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

There's one BIG reason to be excited about these playoffs. It will be our first with Ruutu on our team. This is why he was signed in the first place. Career highs in goals and points are a nice bonus too.

I was just gonna post the same thing.

You are the man Dash!!!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

I knew you were so I wanted to beat you to it. Does anyone know how to make Playoff Avatars? - Page 5 49849

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

I knew you were so I wanted to beat you to it. Does anyone know how to make Playoff Avatars? - Page 5 49849

Does anyone know how to make Playoff Avatars? - Page 5 601927

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, Ruutu and Dono added to site avatar gallery.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Another thing, unless people object, people should be able to use the same ones, no? Like Alfie, Spezza, Michalek, etc. etc. It's not really fair for just one person to get them. Am I wrong?

SpezDispenser wrote:Another thing, unless people object, people should be able to use the same ones, no? Like Alfie, Spezza, Michalek, etc. etc. It's not really fair for just one person to get them. Am I wrong?

no objection here... I'll share Donovan with anyone.. Does anyone know how to make Playoff Avatars? - Page 5 235689

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

DirtyDave wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Another thing, unless people object, people should be able to use the same ones, no? Like Alfie, Spezza, Michalek, etc. etc. It's not really fair for just one person to get them. Am I wrong?

no objection here... I'll share Donovan with anyone.. Does anyone know how to make Playoff Avatars? - Page 5 235689

For sure, we should all be using them. There is no reason for us to have to shotgun them.

Thanks again Dash, they are really great. Smile

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DirtyDave wrote:

Does anyone know how to make Playoff Avatars? - Page 5 62136

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'm gonna be rockin' this avatar during the playoffs:

Does anyone know how to make Playoff Avatars? - Page 5 Hugh_avatar

Yep. Same old... same old...

Wink

Heh heh.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:

Yeah I love it, did you make that? It looks really good and awesomely clever. I'm inspired to try something like that now.

Here's a banner I was just working on:

Does anyone know how to make Playoff Avatars? - Page 5 Gmhock27

This should be the site's banner for the 1st round Does anyone know how to make Playoff Avatars? - Page 5 235689

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:I'm gonna be rockin' this avatar during the playoffs:

Does anyone know how to make Playoff Avatars? - Page 5 Hugh_avatar

Yep. Same old... same old...

Wink

Heh heh.

I should have changed it for you on April's Fool Smile

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tuk Tuk wrote:
Dash wrote:

Yeah I love it, did you make that? It looks really good and awesomely clever. I'm inspired to try something like that now.

Here's a banner I was just working on:

Does anyone know how to make Playoff Avatars? - Page 5 Gmhock27

This should be the site's banner for the 1st round Does anyone know how to make Playoff Avatars? - Page 5 235689

Oops, I meant to write here: That should be the site's banner for sure for round one. Prager? I have no idea how to do it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum