GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emery suffering from avascular necrosis

+5
PTFlea
Riprock
TheAvatar
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:He can eat Dung and die. He never have any effort coming back from his wrist injury for us, made us buy him out and waste money and cap space and was basically an arse hat here.

This is karma Ray, I doubt you'll ever play again. Tough luck.

What the hell is this? The guy obviously makes an effort to come back and put his life back on track, only to have a serious medical problem threaten his career, and you say "eat Dung and die"?

Unbelievable...

I wish Ray the best, he deserves it.

Tuk Tuk wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:He can eat Dung and die. He never have any effort coming back from his wrist injury for us, made us buy him out and waste money and cap space and was basically an arse hat here.

What the hell is this? The guy obviously makes an effort to come back and put his life back on track, only to have a serious medical problem threaten his career, and you say "eat Dung and die"?

Unbelievable...

LOL, no he doesnt. If anything what is happening right now is 100% what he deserves.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tuk Tuk wrote:

Unbelievable...

What? How does Ray Emery deserve anything? He messed his wrist up - that's not his fault, could happen to anyone. He comes back to the Sens out of shape, they look the other way and allow him time to rehab himself and get into proper shape. After that, it's really well documented how lazy he was in practice and with the conditioning staff. To the point where we didn't have any chances to play him because he was a lazy, good-for-nothing arsehole who didn't have the time to rehab his wrist properly.

Hmmm. Yeah, that makes me respect Ray a lot - as a useless, lazy little man. Then we're forced to buy him out because he's shown nothing but laziness and a lack of respect for the organization and now he's hurt again and may never come back? Looks good on ya Ray.

You know Tuk, I realize you're a young man, but in life you'll always be offered an opportunity - providing you've worked hard to earn it. Ray earned his opportunity to be an NHL goaltender for one of the most popular teams in the NHL. He took that and ran with it, good for him! Then he blew that opportunity and more importantly, he blew the trust given to him by the organization who had treated him so well by not rehabbing and being a lazy bastard. Do you think Brodeur did that when he tore his bicep? What about Luongo with his groin pull? How about any NHL goaltender that succumbs to injury? Do you think they sit back and sip beers by a pool and then party every night? No they do not. And thus, I reiterate, he can eat Dung and die.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I find it mind-boggling that people can defend Ray Emery as if he didn't butt Diddle us so badly that we had to pay him to stay out of our organization. Unbelievable.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

I realize what he's done in the past. But he payed his dues in Russia, and worked his way back into the NHL. He came into Philly looking the best he has in years. Then injuries come, and his career might be over. He earned this one last second chance, and it was taken away from him by circumstances out of his control.

If Ray did this to any other team, you'd be wishing him the best. Just like when Heatley arguably has the death of a friend by his own fault, you had no problem accepting him, even having your handle named after him for a period of time. Then when he betrays your team, he suddenly now a terrible person?

The point of it all is Ray earned this chance, through hard work and dedication, and now he might lose it, and his way of making a living, through no fault of his own.

So yes, I do feel sorry for him, and wish him the best.

He didnt pay his dues, he was forced to go there because no one wanted to touch him, even now the guy is still an idiot off the ice. Must be killing him that he is a total after thought.

Fact of the matter is Emery isnt a very good goaltender, he had one good season, and teams figure out how to beat him. His work ethic is awful, his hockey sense is limited, and his overall attitude makes everything worse.

Emery didnt earn anything, the guy is an a$$hole, always has been, always will be. His career is basically over and he only has hmself to blame if he can never get another job again. A team might actually take a chance on Emery if he was a good guy or team mate, but he isnt. His NHL career wont be over because of this injury, this injury was just the end of it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tuk Tuk wrote:I realize what he's done in the past. But he payed his dues in Russia, and worked his way back into the NHL. He came into Philly looking the best he has in years. Then injuries come, and his career might be over. He earned this one last second chance, and it was taken away from him by circumstances out of his control.

If Ray did this to any other team, you'd be wishing him the best. Just like when Heatley arguably has the death of a friend by his own fault, you had no problem accepting him, even having your handle named after him for a period of time. Then when he betrays your team, he suddenly now a terrible person?

The point of it all is Ray earned this chance, through hard work and dedication, and now he might lose it, and his way of making a living, through no fault of his own.

So yes, I do feel sorry for him, and wish him the best.

Ray Emery needed to go to Russian because he had so badly abused the Ottawa Senators that the rest of the NHL looked at him and said, no chance we'll sign you. Why do you think that was? Because he's a stand-up guy? No, because he was a drug-laden, lazy moron who didn't do what he was asked to do: rehab his goddman wrist.

You know what? He was paid 3 million dollars to rehab his wrist. 3 million dollars to do what our conditioning guys asked him/pleaded with him to do. But he was so wrapped up in his coke addiction and his general laziness that he didn't even bother to rehab himself. How can you sit there and defend him? It's great that he came back from Siberia or wherever he was and got back into the NHL - although I find it BS that there was a 2nd chance waiting for him, but now that his career might be over? No tears here, that's for sure.

As for Heatley, I supported him WAY before he was a Senator. I thought he did what any young man would do given millions and millions of dollars, he went and bought a really fast car and unfortunately he crashed it, killing his friend. I supported him then, I supported him when he came here big time. But pull a stunt on us like he did and I don't support you anymore. I still support him through the death of his friend, but to me he's a real arsehole for demanding a trade after this organization did what they did for him (trading one of our best players EVER for him) - especially people like me. I WORSHIPED him, I thought he was king Dung and I bought shirts, posters, everything, all for him to Dung right in my face and demand a trade.

Ray Emery and Dany Heately. Two guys who can eat Dung and die - and they can do it together if they want to save time.

Also, FYI, I was never going to bring this up but the guy was run out of Ottawa by more then just the team, fans, and media.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Now Antoine Vermette? Zdeno Chara? Even Wade Redden (although he sucks pretty bad right now), those guys are great guys and I wish them nothing but the best in their endeavors. Sami Salo, still like him. Peter Schaefer, nothing against him either. Brian Pothier, you go man! THAT's a guy who deserved a 2nd chance after his horrendous concussions.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm personally not a big fan of Peter Schaefer but that's probably because he refused to stop for autographs. I don't have a hate for him it just kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

Of all the players on that Cup run I only missed out on getting autographs from Joe Corvo and Peter Schaefer both of whom shied away from signing autographs.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I'm personally not a big fan of Peter Schaefer but that's probably because he refused to stop for autographs. I don't have a hate for him it just kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

Of all the players on that Cup run I only missed out on getting autographs from Joe Corvo and Peter Schaefer both of whom shied away from signing autographs.

Really? That's odd. The 2 guys who wouldn't stop their cars was Redden and Neil, but they yelled that they were superstitious about it. Schaefer stopped for us. You didn't knock on the door of his house, did you? Emery suffering from avascular necrosis - Page 2 159628

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I'm personally not a big fan of Peter Schaefer but that's probably because he refused to stop for autographs. I don't have a hate for him it just kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

Really? That's odd. The 2 guys who wouldn't stop their cars was Redden and Neil, but they yelled that they were superstitious about it. Schaefer stopped for us. You didn't knock on the door of his house, did you? Emery suffering from avascular necrosis - Page 2 159628

Actually we waited in the parking lot of the Bell Sensplex and asked them as they left. Other than that we would run into the odd player at various restaurents and wait patiently until they got up to leave and would ask them then.

We had them sign the hood of our car in oil pastels. We had it all planned out. Had the Sens won the cup we were going to remove the hood and mount it on the wall after hopefully getting the remaining two signatures of course.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Actually we waited in the parking lot of the Bell Sensplex and asked them as they left. Other than that we would run into the odd player at various restaurents and wait patiently until they got up to leave and would ask them then.

We had them sign the hood of our car in oil pastels. We had it all planned out. Had the Sens won the cup we were going to remove the hood and mount it on the wall after hopefully getting the remaining two signatures of course.

Yeah, we did the same, we waited behind SBP where they come out and got them all. We told Preissing how proud we were of them and he said 'we're gonna make you more proud soon'. Which obviously cursed us, but it was neat at the time.

As for Corvo, I needed to make some jokes to make him open up a little. He was riding with Schaefer now that you mention it, that's really funny. When Alfredsson came out, it was like a rock concert, every one went straight to him, including Mel who had her Alfie jersey signed by him. Fisher and Comrie stood outside their cars and signed autographs etc. It was great...Sad Man, do I ever wish we had won.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Yeah, we did the same, we waited behind SBP where they come out and got them all. We told Preissing how proud we were of them and he said 'we're gonna make you more proud soon'. Which obviously cursed us, but it was neat at the time.

As for Corvo, I needed to make some jokes to make him open up a little. He was riding with Schaefer now that you mention it, that's really funny. When Alfredsson came out, it was like a rock concert, every one went straight to him, including Mel who had her Alfie jersey signed by him. Fisher and Comrie stood outside their cars and signed autographs etc. It was great...Sad Man, do I ever wish we had won.

Not SBP the Bell Sensplex. It's a much better option because you can get them before the reach their cars.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, the Sensplex would have been better, but it still worked out.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Well, looks like being an idiot cost him because it his career is over he has no long term contract to fall back on.

Tough break, oh well. NHL is a better place without this clown anyways.

Yeah. Poor Emery. He's only got his buy-out and what's left of this contract to scrape by in life. Oh the horror. Laughing3

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You guys are just so full of compassion that it's scary. Just promise me you won't get an ulcer worrying about these players.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:You guys are just so full of compassion that it's scary. Just promise me you won't get an ulcer worrying about these players.

I'm not on the eat dung and die train but I'm sure financially he should be fine. As far as his career being in jeopardy I do have some compassion in that regard. I don't wish that on him regardless of how immature (drugged up or not) and stupid he was or still is now.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum