GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some recent changes to the site

+2
Riprock
wprager
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Some recent changes to the site - Page 2 Empty Re: Some recent changes to the site Fri May 07, 2010 12:12 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's awesome! Ahhhhh!

17Some recent changes to the site - Page 2 Empty Re: Some recent changes to the site Fri May 07, 2010 12:13 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I knew someone did something when I googled it last week and it was a lot higher than I remembered it. Good job!

18Some recent changes to the site - Page 2 Empty Re: Some recent changes to the site Fri May 07, 2010 1:29 am

M_Christopher

Sophomore
Sophomore

I bet we can get it higher....if i get the time I'll build an SEO list for you guys.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

19Some recent changes to the site - Page 2 Empty Re: Some recent changes to the site Fri May 07, 2010 7:19 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

M_Christopher wrote:I bet we can get it higher....if i get the time I'll build an SEO list for you guys.

I know what SEO stands for (Search Engine Optimization for the curious), but what is an SEO list? If you are talking just a bout a list of keywords, there is one already (not that it's terribly long, and I'd read that it's really not all that useful because of how Google ranks pages).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum