GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+38
BigRig
TheAvatar
b33f
dennycrane
garblar
beerandsens
asq2
pegsensfan
Hoags
Flo The Action
rooneypoo
cash
ddt
Amnesia021
shabbs
Hobiesens
Devo
cain69
Ev
M_Christopher
stempniaksen
SensGirl11
SensHulk
sens4win
SensFan71
Riprock
Hayden
The Silfer Server
SDH89
LeCaptain
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
Bramlet07
PKC
strachattack
PTFlea
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 66 of 67]

976Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:45 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

CockRoche wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Damn, Gryba? BOO! Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 853450

Why are you booing this move? Just curious.

What did he show you that you thought he belonged in the NHL? He proved nothing to me.

If you were just booing because you had higher hopes, than fine. But I'm still not sure why you would have had such high hopes.

Likely because Murray came out earlier this summer and said he was the NHL-ready, or the closest of all Bingo d-men.

977Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:45 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:Those are my cuts. Butler would last until the final cut for me. Cowen and Lee would fight for the final spot (Lee should win, but Cowen might stay I guess).

Z.Smith will NEVER be cut from this team again. Ever IMO.
If Shannon's injury keeps him out of the starting line-up, I expect we'll see Butler up with the big club to start.

Back when we were all guessing at the starting line up for the Sens this year, there really was not much guessing to be honest.

My original prediction:

Forwards: Regin, Spezza, Alfie, Michalek, Fisher, Kovalev, Neil, Ruutu, Kelly, Shannon, Foligno, Winchester, Z. Smith

Defence: Phillips, Karlsson, Kuba, Gonchar, Carkner, Lee, Campoli

Goalies - Leclaire, Elliott

Sub Butler for Shannon if he can't go and sub Cowen for Kuba and that's what I would predict.

978Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:49 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

^ in a nutshell, that's what the situation always was. They have been awfully quiet on Shannon though. It was precautionary before, but looks like something is definitely up.

With regards to butler, I agree he stays up if shannon is a no-go. But I don't think he'd get in too many games unless some other injuries occur as we seem to already have a seemingly healthy 12 forwards without butler and shannon

979Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:50 pm

shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Those are my cuts. Butler would last until the final cut for me. Cowen and Lee would fight for the final spot (Lee should win, but Cowen might stay I guess).

If Shannon's injury keeps him out of the starting line-up, I expect we'll see Butler up with the big club to start.

Back when we were all guessing at the starting line up for the Sens this year, there really was not much guessing to be honest.

My original prediction:

Forwards: Regin, Spezza, Alfie, Michalek, Fisher, Kovalev, Neil, Ruutu, Kelly, Shannon, Foligno, Winchester, Z. Smith

Sub Butler for Shannon if he can't go and sub Cowen for Kuba and that's what I would predict.

You have 13 forwards and 7 defencemen. Who sits in the press-box?

980Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:50 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:Yeah he got owned last night. Thought he would do better for a guy who is supposed to be a tough guy.

Mainly cause McCormick started punching him before he even had his gloves off. Then wrestled him to the ground when Gryba was finally ready. It was a lame tilt.

981Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:52 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

That is true, but he got body slammed lol.

982Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:57 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Kovalfie wrote:
shabbs wrote:

My original prediction:

You have 13 forwards and 7 defencemen. Who sits in the press-box?
That's up to Clouston.

Smile

983Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 66 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:58 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:That is true, but he got body slammed lol.

Oh Gryba got the worst of it, definitely. But if they had properly squared off, I think it would have ended differently.

The falling could have been bad since his arms were tied up.