GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Germany 7:00PM EST. TUE. Feb 23, 2010

+12
Urkie
Ev
stempniaksen
Bramlet07
sens4win
M_Christopher
wprager
LeCaptain
Riprock
PTFlea
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I believe the correct term tonight is 'arse whooping'. Ahhhhh!

M_Christopher

Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote:I believe the correct term tonight is 'arse whooping'. Ahhhhh!

Just a heads up, the Latvian's are buzzing right now, and are only down 1 with 5 minutes or so to go.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

N4L wrote:
wprager wrote:
N4L wrote:Pretty much man, nothing from this game can be taken and be related to The Russian game tomorrow. "They have to shut down The Russian forwards like they did The Germans" ?

Canada hasnt beaten Russia since 1960...? Well, that doesnt bold well either.

Umm, 1972 man, where were you? Your age says you're 83 (lol).

Olympics, Canada has beat Russia in The WC's too.

I *knew* what you meant. Geez, man, getting grumpy with age?

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

2-2 Latvia-Czech Holy Dung!!!! Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Germany 7:00PM EST. TUE. Feb 23, 2010 - Page 8 805406 Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Germany 7:00PM EST. TUE. Feb 23, 2010 - Page 8 805406 Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Germany 7:00PM EST. TUE. Feb 23, 2010 - Page 8 805406 Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Germany 7:00PM EST. TUE. Feb 23, 2010 - Page 8 805406 Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Germany 7:00PM EST. TUE. Feb 23, 2010 - Page 8 805406 Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Germany 7:00PM EST. TUE. Feb 23, 2010 - Page 8 805406 Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Germany 7:00PM EST. TUE. Feb 23, 2010 - Page 8 805406 Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Germany 7:00PM EST. TUE. Feb 23, 2010 - Page 8 805406 Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Germany 7:00PM EST. TUE. Feb 23, 2010 - Page 8 805406 Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Germany 7:00PM EST. TUE. Feb 23, 2010 - Page 8 805406

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

M_Christopher wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I believe the correct term tonight is 'arse whooping'. Ahhhhh!

Just a heads up, the Latvian's are buzzing right now, and are only down 1 with 5 minutes or so to go.

Tied game!

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

This is crazy!

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:

Tied game!

There is an upset brewing.

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Damn

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

That's dissapointing.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Mad props to Latvia. International hockey is starting to become incredibly competitive.

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

PKC wrote:Mad props to Latvia. International hockey is starting to become incredibly competitive.

Yeah, very. Sochi should be a crazy tourney.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

M_Christopher wrote:
PKC wrote:Mad props to Latvia. International hockey is starting to become incredibly competitive.

If Bettman allows the NHL players to be there, that is. Or else Canada's best forward might be Alexandre Daigle.

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Big Ev wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:

If Bettman allows the NHL players to be there, that is. Or else Canada's best forward might be Alexandre Daigle.

They'll be there, this is just Bettman trying to use it as a bargaining chip for the new cba

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Dang that was sooo close for Latvia. Crazy bounce that almost went off Vokoun, they'll be seeing that for another 4 years. Great to see improvement among so many of the 'lesser lights' of the international hockey tourney.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Daugavins with some nice dangling in there Ohnoes!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

4-3 Slovakia now. INSANE

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Talk about being cocky. I woudl say that Russia doesnt want Canada either, you're right. That being said, Russia knows exactly what they are in for and have an extra day to prepare and rest.

I would see your argument if the Canadian PLAYERS were chanting but seriously the FANS can do what ever the heck they want. It actually has ZERO ZILCH NADDA impact on anything the PLAYERS do. You need to get over this connection of FANS to PLAYERS that just isn't there. What do we call that a Sophism?

- Unknown Author

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
N4L wrote:Talk about being cocky. I woudl say that Russia doesnt want Canada either, you're right. That being said, Russia knows exactly what they are in for and have an extra day to prepare and rest.

I would see your argument if the Canadian PLAYERS were chanting but seriously the FANS can do what ever the heck they want. It actually has ZERO ZILCH NADDA impact on anything the PLAYERS do. You need to get over this connection of FANS to PLAYERS that just isn't there. What do we call that a Sophism?

It's called a spotlight fallacy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum