GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010

+15
LeCaptain
PTFlea
stempniaksen
Hoags
M_Christopher
Ev
sens4win
TheAvatar
LethalLehner
caissie_1
SeawaySensFan
wprager
PKC
Riprock
Cap'n Clutch
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Switzerland vs. Canada Feb. 18, 2010

Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap212%Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 12% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap253%Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 53% [ 9 ]
Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap212%Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 12% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 1 ]
Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap217%Olympic Game Day: Switzerland vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. Thurs. Feb 18, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 22]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Montery Jack? Is that a typo or do you need some remedial cheese lessons from Monty Python?

Both. Sarcasm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

BTW I changed it to Canadian Cheddar so it would be a tad more relevant. Ole!

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:BTW I changed it to Canadian Cheddar so it would be a tad more relevant. Ole!

Finally! I can now vote my conscience instead of taking a wild guess.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:BTW I changed it to Canadian Cheddar so it would be a tad more relevant. Ole!

Sorry for the confusion SSF. You must have been racking your brain on that whole Montery Jack question. Did he actually mean Monterey? Do I prefer that over Swiss? So many questions so little time. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Sorry for the confusion SSF. You must have been racking your brain on that whole Montery Jack question. Did he actually mean Monterey? Do I prefer that over Swiss? So many questions so little time. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Not necessarily. It's just that Monterey Jack and Swiss are about even for me but Cheddar is a clear favourite over Swiss.

Hope that helps.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Not necessarily. It's just that Monterey Jack and Swiss are about even for me but Cheddar is a clear favourite over Swiss.

Hope that helps.

Oh it does. I was going to have a hard time sleeping if you hadn't provided me with that little bit of info. Phew

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Oh it does. I was going to have a hard time sleeping if you hadn't provided me with that little bit of info. Phew

Super. Dancing

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Personally I find Monterey Jack to be very similar to Cheddar. Especially if you compare to it to Mild Cheddar. Swiss is entirely different.

Isn't "Monterey Jack" Spanish for "Mild Cheddar"?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Personally I find Monterey Jack to be very similar to Cheddar. Especially if you compare to it to Mild Cheddar. Swiss is entirely different.

Is it me or is there more cheese analysis going on in this thread than hockey analysis? :plen: In case you haven't guessed it the little guy is catching a piece of cheese.

- Unknown Author

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Personally I find Monterey Jack to be very similar to Cheddar. Especially if you compare to it to Mild Cheddar. Swiss is entirely different.

Is that a movie reference or something or are you legitimately asking that question?

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Haha listen to this... Pretty funny.