GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010

+25
Cronie
Hobiesens
sens4win
Bramlet07
beerandsens
SDH89
The Montagoose
LeCaptain
Devo
Number Twenty Nine
ddt
AlfieisGod11
SensHulk
PKC
Riprock
TheAvatar
The Silfer Server
SensGirl11
Hoags
asq2
wprager
PTFlea
benIII24III
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Ottawa @ Pittsburgh - Jan 28, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap231%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 31% [ 4 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap223%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 23% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap215%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap231%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 28]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Practice lines via Senschirp.ca

Michalek-Spezza-Alfredsson
Foligno-Fisher-Kovalev
Shannon-Regin-Cheechoo (Winchester)
Ruutu-Kelly-Neil

Winnie skated with the team!

On RW, no less. I can't see Cheechoo losing his spot to Winchester, though.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Practice lines via Senschirp.ca

Michalek-Spezza-Alfredsson
Foligno-Fisher-Kovalev
Shannon-Regin-Cheechoo (Winchester)
Ruutu-Kelly-Neil

Winnie skated with the team!

On RW, no less. I can't see Cheechoo losing his spot to Winchester, though.

I don't know if Winnie is quite ready to return but it's a good sign. I do agree with you though. It will probably take a loss or a horrendous performance by someone not named Cheechoo in the bottom 6 for Winnie to get back in.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well folks my day is almost over so I'll have to either update the links tomorrow for the Game day previews or rely on Prager to update them if anything gets posted today.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Holy cow, Winchester can't crack this lineup - and that says a lot. He's been good for us - very good, but I can't imagine they take Cheechoo out now. Not after his effort level the last few games and the fact that he, Fisher and Foligno appear to have found some chemistry.

Huh...what the heck's gonna happen? I guess I can answer my own question; Winnie will be sitting.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Holy cow, Winchester can't crack this lineup - and that says a lot. He's been good for us - very good, but I can't imagine they take Cheechoo out now. Not after his effort level the last few games and the fact that he, Fisher and Foligno appear to have found some chemistry.

Huh...what the heck's gonna happen? I guess I can answer my own question; Winnie will be sitting.

He really should be on the ice, even if the ice is in Broome County.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Holy cow, Winchester can't crack this lineup - and that says a lot. He's been good for us - very good, but I can't imagine they take Cheechoo out now. Not after his effort level the last few games and the fact that he, Fisher and Foligno appear to have found some chemistry.

He really should be on the ice, even if the ice is in Broome County.

Agreed. Once he and Leclaire are healthy they should both go down for conditioning stints. I'd rather Winnie get some playing time and I'd rather Leclaire "find" his game in Bingo rather than mess with a good thing on the big club.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The ESPN game preview isn't up yet, and that's where we get the side-by-side comparisons. I'm a bit busy at work so I'mnot sure how much I can do to add links until later tonight. Anyone who is an admin can do it too. Just go to the various scoreboards (ESPN, NHL, etc.) for tomorrow's date and if there is a preview link for the game, add it in. The side-by-side is a little more involved, so I don't mind doing it a bit later.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This one never gets old ... plus it's an update on the original one. Warning: shocking gore!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What a fun game. I'll be playing that for a while.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What's the best score, I just got 863. Fun!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

960! Right on man!

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:What's the best score, I just got 863. Fun!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You've got to post your results in something a bit more convincing than ASCII. I got 889 at one point but nothing remotely close to that since. I'll have to give this one a bit more time when I get home.

"Honey, what are you doing in the bathroom so long?"

"Umm, nothing much, just whacking the penguin."

... stunned silence ...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:

That's the best, or that's what you got?

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

And Regin is down to 3rd line and Fisher is back up.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
asq2 wrote:

That's the best, or that's what you got?

That's what I got.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:And Regin is down to 3rd line and Fisher is back up.

They're pretty interchangeable in my view. Regin - Kovalev - Shannon could easily be the 2nd line, while Fisher, Cheechoo, Foligno could easily be the third. That's the fun part right now. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 28. 2010 - Page 2 805406

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:That's what I got.

You'll never duplicate that. Since I got 960 I've only come close once - and that was a double clutch where I swung early by accident and still smoked the penguin on the second swing and got lucky that he hit some mines and kept going.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum