GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas!

+14
PTFlea
cain69
SDH89
Phoenix30
dennycrane
Tuk Tuk
M_Christopher
beedub
caissie_1
Bramlet07
PKC
shabbs
wprager
SeawaySensFan
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

31Merry Christmas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:That's what I get for not noticing a Merry Christmas thread in Random thoughts.

Congratulations Mark. And 4 years is nothing. I was engaged for 10.

Damn! Couldn't decide on a decorative pattern for the wedding eh! Merry Christmas! - Page 3 270956

Wait a minute... I was with my wife for 10 years and two kids before we got married. Merry Christmas! - Page 3 62136

32Merry Christmas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Oh and Congrats Mark! I hope you'll enjoy having less freedom, less money, and less sex! Merry Christmas! - Page 3 395361

j/k!

33Merry Christmas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:47 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:That's what I get for not noticing a Merry Christmas thread in Random thoughts.

Damn! Couldn't decide on a decorative pattern for the wedding eh! Merry Christmas! - Page 3 270956

Wait a minute... I was with my wife for 10 years and two kids before we got married. Merry Christmas! - Page 3 62136

For us it was more a matter of making sure we could afford to handle the debt load from a big wedding because we wanted to make it a grand party.

34Merry Christmas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:51 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
hemlock wrote:

For us it was more a matter of making sure we could afford to handle the debt load from a big wedding because we wanted to make it a grand party.

Fair enough. It's not cheap that's for sure. Was it the big party you'd envisioned?

35Merry Christmas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Fair enough. It's not cheap that's for sure. Was it the big party you'd envisioned?

It was well worth the wait. A lot of nice little things that we probably wouldn't have thought to do years ago.

A friend of the family played the flute while guests were seated before the ceremony.

My dad played "Here comes the bride" on the violin (Former North Bay Symphony Orchestra member)

Wedding party was introduced with the Hockey night Theme song and my wife and I were introduced with the Sens intro song when the players hit the ice. A group of guests even waved their napkins around like a playoff game.

- Unknown Author

36Merry Christmas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

There were many more little things as well and I could go on and on.

- Unknown Author

37Merry Christmas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:01 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

hemlock wrote:Oh and Congrats Mark! I hope you'll enjoy having less freedom, less money, and less sex! Merry Christmas! - Page 3 395361

j/k!

She's a pharmacist, if anything it's more money Merry Christmas! - Page 3 159628

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

38Merry Christmas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:03 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Congrats Mark... saw your Tweets on the day of... glad it all went well.

39Merry Christmas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:36 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

In case I don't get back on until the 27th...

Festive Greetings to all my GMH pals and their families.

40Merry Christmas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Merry Fishmas indeed everyone

41Merry Christmas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:15 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

M_Christopher wrote:
hemlock wrote:Oh and Congrats Mark! I hope you'll enjoy having less freedom, less money, and less sex! Merry Christmas! - Page 3 395361

j/k!

She's a pharmacist, if anything it's more money  Merry Christmas! - Page 3 159628

And more sex Wink

- Unknown Author

42Merry Christmas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:20 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:

j/k!

She's a pharmacist, if anything it's more money  Merry Christmas! - Page 3 159628

And more sex Wink

Merry Christmas! - Page 3 852933671

43Merry Christmas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:41 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Merry Christmas, one and all. Only 12 more hours of shopping left (for stores that close at 9; Shoppers will probably be open later).

44Merry Christmas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:30 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Happy Festivus folks!

Have a great holiday, and don't forget to hit the booze hard and often!

45Merry Christmas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:44 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Happy Festivus folks!  

Have a great holiday, and don't forget to hit the booze hard and often!

And those of you in Ontario, don't forget that the booze stores close at 6PM, at which time bridges over to Gatineau will become unusually busy.

P.S. Hitting the booze hard will certainly help the Airing of Grievances, but Feats of Strength will surely take a hit.

46Merry Christmas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:45 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

P.S. Festivus was yesterday! Damn!

Hmm, maybe I can find an aluminum pole at half price.

47Merry Christmas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:45 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Merry Christmas Eve all GMH'rs!

- Unknown Author

48Merry Christmas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:49 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Merry Christmas everyone.

OK, spill. What did y'all get? Between anniversary and Christmas I got a pair of tickets to three games (Bruins, Caps and Penguins one a month from February to April). Also got a couple of blu rays (Guardians and Poppins) and assorted treats in the stocking. And I'm still waiting for a hand-decorated mug from my daughter (she's already made one for the gift exchange at school and it was quite good, so I'm looking forward to seeing this one).

The kids got a bunch of things, most notably the latest Little Big Planet for the PS3 and a couple new controllers so they can all play without complaining about glitchy controllers -- I guess I won't be watching my movies for a while Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum